Arc Effects Big Green Pi

steelerboy329

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron SS

View Post

Haha, sorry man. It's easiest for me to post updates that way rather than hit up every forum I'm on. If all else fails maybe someone can post that they're available when i post the FB update. wave.gif

Not to put an additional burden on you, but if you wanted to PM me when you're taking pre-orders I'll (order one for myself first, then) make a thread about it, for sure.

• Members
Introducing the ARC Effects Big Green Pi! A new take on the classic Sovtek Tall Font Green Russian Big Muff that's true to the original spec based on a few poked and prodded real deal Tall Fonts. It's taken two steps further with the addition of internal dip switches for mid voicing (stock scooped and flat) and diode lift (supa tonebender-ish) for more versatility making it equally as great with bass as it is with guitar. It also stands alone as the only available Green Russian to features period correct pot values which were discovered by deconstructing real Tall Fonts ( no Big Muffs were harmed in the production of this pedal wink.gif ) Housed in a custom made scaled down version of the original sloped enclosure made using a professionally powdercoated and silkscreened 18 gauge steel - this an absolute one of a kind!

Pricing and availability to follow but there will be a pre-order so spread the word!

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Aaron SS View Post
Another picture that shows the silkscreen graphics a little better :

IMG_0010.jpg
Aaron, this is probably one of your finest work. Love the whole look. How much are you thinking bout retailing them? If you don't want to spam this, PM Me!

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by ArrMatey View Post
Aaron, this is probably one of your finest work. Love the whole look. How much are you thinking bout retailing them? If you don't want to spam this, PM Me!
I know it's lame to hold any sort of suspense over the price but I'm waiting until tomorrow when I update the website and make the pre-order option available to say how much it is.

Thanks for the comment though - the artwork was of my own doing and I'm no expert so I just kinda went with my gut on it thumb.gif

• Members

I've had the pleasure of rocking a proto of this pedal for a few months and its definitely too legit!

Quenched my muff Gas for good which is saying something for me... I've always been another muff just around the corner kind of guy.

I'm addicted to the mid dip switch engaged! It's what you want to sound like!

The new box exceeds my hopes too!

Archived