Arc Effects Big Green Pi

steelerboy329

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron SS

View Post

I know it's lame to hold any sort of suspense over the price but I'm waiting until tomorrow when I update the website and make the pre-order option available to say how much it is.

Thanks for the comment though - the artwork was of my own doing and I'm no expert so I just kinda went with my gut on it thumb.gif

well??? its tomorrow already! icon_lol.gif

• Members

looks like ARC may be getting a lot of business. People should starting hyping it here so people at TGP and fapping every which way in anticipation.

Ya this pic is way better. On the first one, I thought there was something wrong with the silkscreen - the Russia outline, I couldn't make out what it was.This looks amazing. Great job dude thumb.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron SS

View Post

IMG_0010.jpg

• Members

At this point it's taking my word but there are 2 people on this forum (King Rat and Nitefly) that own early versions of this before it was further refined so maybe they'll chime in with their thoughts. Also, review units are being sent out but I can't say for sure exactly when videos will be available because it's dependent on their schedules.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by macadood

View Post

WANNT. aaron, any demos or sound clips of this yet, or we just have to take your word for it that its not a russian bear turd in a pretty enclosure? smile.gif

Aaron's word is as good as Phils in these parts.

The Proto BGP I have is sensational!

It's hard fighting every urge in my body not to order another in the larger than life new enclosure!

Be patient for burg's demo to get the full wrath/jist!

I hope Kayzer will do one too. (Gearmanndude too haha) that guy pops.

But yeah do yourself a favour and send him your money!

Archived