Best buy of the year?

KoskineN

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by AngelofHop

View Post

Behringer UV-300, I'm not one for Chinese craftsmanship, but this one is a lot of fun. The Boss VB-2 goes for $600 on Ebay these days, so that's not really an option.

I just checked and you aren't lying. I shouldn't have sold my backup months back....

• Members

I hardly bought {censored} this year. I bought two pedals, a ghost echo and a BAT badascan. Both are {censored}ing awesome and two of the best pedals I've bought. I'm also behind on sending money to a member here, d-day, for a prototype of his up coming fuzz the ape blaster. That thing is amazing. If people try it, it's truly going to blow up. The best deals this year I've experienced is some of the killer prices people have gotten on my gear as I sell it all to pay bills.

• Members

oh dear. it was a great year for gear purchases. pretty much changed up my entire rig. but the prize goes to my baby.

IMG_4216.jpg

runners up are my two amps that i got this year. goodsell custom 33 and a valvetech hayseed 30 through a pair of goodsell 412 cabs.

photo-8_zpsc0a2f1e9.jpg

• Members

Hmm:

Guitar: Didn't really buy a guitar that I still have per se, but the complete overhaul I did on my stereo strat (including a different neck) is the best guitar change made this year.

Amp: Only bought one but it's great. Vintage Traynor YSR-1.

Pedal: Probably a 4-way tie, really. Mobius, JCM Pre, Echorec, and Supernatural are really rocking my world and have allowed me to really take my sound to the next level.

• Members

Guitar - Squier JMJM. still feels like i stole it, even at the regular shop price.. classy instrument.

Pedlolz - Jamman Stereo (good price), Morley Mini-Volume (finally, no tone suck! ends the hunt), Strymon Flint (finally, near-infinite decay! but it's still a

• Members

1) Swart AST: sounds amazing, broke my finger not long after getting it though!

2) Moog 104-m (for free really): sold my 104-z and even though i preferred the 104-z i found a way around it and now everyone's happy (thanks maxon!)

3) EHX 2880 (trade for something I forget): annoying and fidgety but that's what i like.

• Members

Guitars: a toss up between these 2 (both are my number 1's... Just depending on what sound I'm looking for)...

2FEC0892-26ED-4319-AF33-5B84090FEAB3-533

B69C0A77-8F94-49D8-B968-FFB5E5CD2C7A-533

Pedal: probably the EP Booster... But the Flint, Wet, and Naga Viper are all incredible pedals too.

Amp: bought a Marshall Class 5 back in January I think... But sold that in favor of just getting a second cab for my Gabriel head. So yeah... Nothing.

Overall... The Gibson Les Paul Standard is probably the winner... But it's also the guitar I've always wanted. The ASAT Special is also a phenomenal guitar too; just different.

• Members

guitar: squier jazzy. It's my only electric right now and I feel like I'll never grow tired of it.

pedal: ss/bs Mini. It's pretty much become my base tone. Stacks so well with my AB Synth and TAFM, I'm confident I'm set on dirt for a while.

Archived