Shoe Pedals Tourbox

V

• Members

Box just went out wave.gif

Quote Originally Posted by 9520575

View Post

Turn the fuzz, gain and gate fully counter-clockwise. turn the Glitch fully clock wise. switch all the way down. now you can run through the gain and fuzz range. the more you turn the glitch counter clockwise the more you need to turn the gate clockwise. This gets rid of the self oscillation.

I tried this, and thanks, it worked icon_lol.gif. Cool sounds for sure.

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by slushpup96

View Post

Really tempted to try out a pixel fix. How long is the shipping list for that one? when would I get it? I'd hate to get it while out of town and slow everyone down.

Just send me an email. It'll be a while before it gets to the west coast anyway.

• Members

ok so been messing with the pedals some more. I'm figuring out the controls and I have to say the pedals actually take me out of my element. I'm not used to the kind of textures they produce. With that said I'm slowly getting used to them and finding they're great for I guess what you'd call slow drone and riffing. I play Prog and fusion music so I was having abit of a hard time feeling the notes. I just did a rather horrid imo clip of the Kung Fuzz and it's uploading now.

• Members

Yeah, I need to write up a manual or something ha ha.

You should try them on some scorching leads. The Silver Apple tends to be good for that with the glitch all the way up (least glitch), gate about half, fuzz and gain back a bit.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Frankenstrat86

View Post

Haha well check the splattery death I've done with your kung fuzz. I really had no idea what to play with this thing so I ran with those octave up overtones.

Nice job, man. If you want more clarity you could also try dialing back the intense knob and moving the top switch to either the right or left.

• Members

View Post

yea I noticed that mix switch it was a great idea there. I want to do the pixelfix next. I started playing sonic the hedgehog's green hill zone then remembered genesis was 16 bit lol so either Zelda or Megaman for that one

follow your heart. that's what i always do.

• Members

View Post

hmm out of the two you'd seem more like a Zelda type to me. requires using your brain and whatnot

Metroid and Zelda were always my favs.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived