Shoe Pedals Tourbox

V

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So I have been playing with the Pixelfix circuit before building one for the road. I think I've managed to give the user a little more control over the texture/gating. You can get some really heavy distortion sounds out of it now as well as the synthy stuff. I mean, you could do that before to an extent but this is a little more extreme.

• Members

Its funny I played around with the thing for hours just now and ended up almost where I started.

I had figured, hey, the Pixelfix is pretty much my first original circuit design; I can probably improve on it with what I've learned since then.

Not so much. I tried a lot of different values and ended up actually reversing a lot of the changes I made to it so it's even more like the first version than it was.

• Members

Some pictures of the pedals going in the box and one probably not going in the box because it'd be sort of redundant.

frog_and_evil_rainbow.jpg

silver_apple_pixelfix_and_mystery.jpg

Evil Rainbow, Frog, Pixelfix, Silver Apple and as of yet unnamed marshall-style distortion pedal. I'm thinking I might call it the Savior Machine. The reason it probably won't be in the tourbox is it's pretty much a stripped down version of the Evil Rainbow that is cheaper and with a more basic single tone knob vs the two bypassable tone knobs and "hue" switch on the Evil Rainbow.

• Members

Some pictures of the pedals going in the box and one probably not going in the box because it'd be sort of redundant.

frog_and_evil_rainbow.jpg

silver_apple_pixelfix_and_mystery.jpg

Evil Rainbow, Frog, Pixelfix, Silver Apple and as of yet unnamed marshall-style distortion pedal. I'm thinking I might call it the Savior Machine. The reason it probably won't be in the tourbox is it's pretty much a stripped down version of the Evil Rainbow that is cheaper and with a more basic single tone knob vs the two bypassable tone knobs and "hue" switch on the Evil Rainbow.

• Members

Alright I think I'm pretty much ready to get this show on the road.

Here's the final pedal:

kung_fuzz_tourbox.jpg

A deluxe Kung Fuzz.

Anyway, I'm going to start PMing people asking for shipping info so I can organize a list that will minimize shipping costs.

Or, if you like, you can just email me your shipping address to shoepedals at gmail dot com as that's what I'm going to ask people to do anyway because my inbox will just be constantly full otherwise.

Archived