HCFX VIDEO GAME LOUNGE

Capsule

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That sucks. I always get jealous when people get their online preorders early, but I'm always too paranoid to do it myself because I know my {censored} would come way late. Why won't the store honor the preorder and just let you have a copy?

Store is located in another province... epic fail on my part... especially cause there are copies on the shelves right now locally...

• Members
There's an aurora in the sky at night in the northern part of Skyrim. V cool
:cool:

Glad I'm not the only one who noticed :)

I had a few decent battles but stupidly fkd up my save by going on a kill spree and accidentally backed into a house. I forgot to switch off the Auto-save function, similar to my experiences with Fallout, and I have to go back 12 or so hours. I'm lucky I'm single :/ lol

• Members

I've only played a few hours of Skyrim so far, but I am definitely digging it. In fact the only thing I have found to dislike is that Nord was the 'default' class which upset me because I really hate choosing the default class in games :lol:

• Members

Is it the general consensus in here that BF3 is pwning MW3?

I don't think many people have played both to be honest, but all I've read said it was very similar to MW2. The multiplayer in COD always seems like a cluster{censored} to me, the maps are far too small.

• Members

Is it the general consensus in here that BF3 is pwning MW3?

I'm not dishing out the cash to play BF3. MW3 is pretty fun. I enjoy the new multiplayer games and domination has a breath of fresh air with the new maps. I'd say I like MW3 far better than MW2 and the campaign mode actually was pretty awesome. Of course I enjoy the MW story line.

• Members

well, i for one know why THIS thread isn't going to get another reply for like 4 days.

skyyyyYYYYyyriiiimm......

dude its been a long time since a game has permeated my thoughts so deeply.

All I can think about is finding another dragon to kill.

Though I do have to say, I feel bad killing the dragons, I wish it was like you can kill it, or like make friends with it and have him be your companion dragonheart style.

• Members

that's homo, just kill it.

i feel compelled to conquer every goshdarn slope and mountain in this game, i just walk by it, see that it's huge on the map and just go there, no quests no nothing.

and this ONE time some frikking skeleton wizard jumped me while i was fighting a dragon on a mountaintop, took me frikking forever to kill him. it's awesome.

did you get the troll quest yet?

edit: by troll i mean the internet troll quest, the jester ^^

Archived