shipatsea

• Replies 57.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by ZJD

View Post

Dang it. How many times are you going to change your setup? screen.gif

As God as my Witness, I will not alter it in any way lest a Teaser Stallion comes my way........this I pray.......both night and day...........come what may......the board remains the same this very dayhorse.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by ZJD

View Post

How do the SKs sound stacked? love.gif

They sound amazing! My OD search ended when I took delivery of the second one. I can easily channel John Mayer nowthumb.gif

They do work well, one set for mild the other set for full on solo time. I end up leaving the first one on pretty much all the time.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by HMCMedic

View Post

They sound amazing! My OD search ended when I took delivery of the second one. I can easily channel John Mayer nowthumb.gif

They do work well, one set for mild the other set for full on solo time. I end up leaving the first one on pretty much all the time.

Good to know. Maybe I should get another one. idea.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by tremendous

View Post

hey teleman - i've seen those delays super cheap on ebay - what are they like? i was thinking of picking one up.

For the money, it's good. Has a nice slow attack which sets it out from alot of others. Sounds almost analogue, which is also a nice change, although I don't think it actually is. The delay time maxes out at about 350 ms, but that's fine 'cus I mostly use it for slapback. Slapback is what it's about with this pedal really. As for reliability, it seems sturdy enough. Have had no trouble with mine. Only real downside is that is doesn't sound great with heavy dirt, but that's all. For the money you're not losing much...

Archived