Current Pedalboard - Post yours

shipatsea

• Replies 57.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
LOL - theyre just two variations of the same board. My cheap board is

Shred>>TU2>>NF1>>PH2>>VPjr.>>Luxury Boost>>Dual Rectifier/Uberschall>>CE5>>PS2>>DD5>>DD5>>RC20XL>>Melted Faces.

Reverb :confused: You're gonna be playing Sigur Ros covers half of the time in that band you're playing with, ya know.

• Members

^ That envelope phaser m'bob looks far smaller there than it does on the net, I was led to believe it was really bloody huge.

Nice board.

It is pretty big, but it's the only envelope that I've been mostly happy with. I've found some that were too subtle or had a volume spike or simply didn't work well with bass guitar, but this one is pretty nice.

The board is a Pedaltrain Jr. I'm hoping I can fit a power strip on the remaining space.

• Members

how does the lovepedal compare to the ltd?

They aren't very similar at all. The E is much smoother and has a much more liquid feel. The LTD has a much grittier sound that is great for adding a sort of third channel to an amp. I consider the LTD the "more" pedal and the E is more of a base low gain tone for use with a clean channel. I will say that the E is brighter and glassier than the LTD and it feels a bit more alive. The Fish Factory is generally much more "Rock & Roll" than either of the others. I may get rid of the Fish Factory and put a TF Ultra Lord on though since Id like to have a heavy fuzz.

• Members

Nightfly, let me know how the setup with the Juicebox and TZF works out. Also, have you ever considered running your power supplies underneath and just cutting a hole out for the power cord? More space would be had...

Archived