Current Pedalboard - Post yours

shipatsea

• Replies 57.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by stereotypy

View Post

you sold the GREEN RHINO for the BIG BEN?? i am just wondering. i als owned a green rhino and liked it quite much!

No, the Green Rhino is my guitar tutor's, lovely sounding pedal.

We also tried using a Fulltone Fulldrive 2 in place of the Moller, but it didn't seem to work as well.

On top of that, we put a Mu-Tron Phasor on the wet output of the AD999 at one point, that sounded glorious, we tried with a Mu Tron III (both the guitar tutors, as were the amps and the guitar) on the dry output, and the Phasor on the wet output, some very, very strange results, good fun to mess around with.

The best part was the space. The amps were a good 6 feet apart, and with a fairly decent delay time (over 400ms) dialled in, a good 5 or 6 repeats and a fair amount of volume on the delays, it sounded glorious, add some volume swells via the volume pedal...............

Then we changed the guitar to a Gibson ES175 with P90's. Can you say smoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooth?

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by TeleMan1985

View Post

I really like these boards - even know you scrapped the 2 pedals I'm most interested in obtaining at the moment - the Rat and the TS-9!

The Keeley Rat and TS9 were both great pedals .. Wish I had them back ! but the $$ for the Klon had to come from someplace !

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by plecoman

View Post

Ooooo WHere to get the GE7 modded? I nearly got one but found too much noise as well

The good man Mike.

You recall that rehoused Chicken Salad that JimiHalen was throwing around the spam thread last week, Mike rehoused that, he's built a pedal order switcher for me.

Charged me

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by slc_dan

View Post

vd1 back on the board? 3rd time?

Yup ... and there is a good chance that it is the same one that I owned the 2nd time. redface.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Let It Burn...

View Post

You've been behringerized!

Indeed ... most of the Behringer stompboxes on my board are far more decent than I anticipated them being, though the digital reverb pedal may be a source of DC leakage. freak.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by beardcom

View Post

better work on that quick

i know, but theres so much things i gotta get.

i need a new amp and a new bridge for my jazzmaster first

but yeah i need more stuff.

heres the stuff i have:

eh big muff

ds1 (not good)

blue box

eh holy grail

crybaby (yes the cheap one frown.gif )

did i post this already?

anyways, i want another distortion, maybe rat and a rotovibe and some other stuff...

• Members

i'll allow it. which big muff?

Quote Originally Posted by dinosaur jm

View Post

i know, but theres so much things i gotta get.

i need a new amp and a new bridge for my jazzmaster.

but yeah i need more stuff.

heres the stuff i have:

eh big muff

ds1 (not good)

blue box

eh holy grail

crybaby (yes the cheap one frown.gif )

did i post this already?

anyways, i want another distortion, maybe rat and a rotovibe and some other stuff...

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by ZJD

View Post

Where'd you get them mini tap tempo switchers?

I made them with parts from Maplins,(probably Radio Shack over your way) pretty cheap too!

I think it was about a fiver for the box and three quid for the switch, maybe less........drill a couple of holes........there you go!thumb.gif

Archived