Where do you guys upload big photos???

I prefer to have it go like this:

Guitar > Tuner > Compressor > Overdrive > Distortion > Phase > Delay

So in your case I'd build the 4 overdrive/distortion pedals as:

1. Blues Driver

2. TubeScreamer

3. DS-1

4. Metal Zone

Looks to me like you have it all in the right order except I'd put the tuner first.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by StratAtak83

View Post

nice board ...

hows the planet waves tuner ?

Thanks, it's a work in progress. I just bought an MJM London Fuzz, but I haven't recieved it yet. The good things about the tuner are, it's not jumpy like the TU2 and it's built like a tank. I don't think it's true bypass, but it doesn't color my tone at all. It also has the double power jacks for daisy chaining. It's also really small and doesn't take up much space. It does make a funny noise every now and then when in tuning mode, not all the time, but often enough. Kind of a buzzing sound that's not too loud, but it's loud enough to be annoying. I think I'm eventually going to trade it in for a Korg DT10 because it's more accurate and as far as I know, it's dead silent when tuning. I like the idea of more accuracy for intonating my bridges. Hope this helps.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by mmcquain

View Post

I prefer to have it go like this:

Guitar > Tuner > Compressor > Overdrive > Distortion > Phase > Delay

So in your case I'd build the 4 overdrive/distortion pedals as:

1. Blues Driver

2. TubeScreamer

3. DS-1

4. Metal Zone

Looks to me like you have it all in the right order except I'd put the tuner first.

Thank you MMCQUIAN,

What do you think about Wah pedal(Which one would you recommend) and what order it's supposed to be on the line.

Thanks

• Members

I seriously envy everyone's PB's here...though I suspect a lot of the pedals are just for show. No way can anyone use 30-odd pedals in one gig...although I stand to be corrected.

I'm after a Boss CE-5 and Phase 90 to add to my miniscule pedal collection, anyone had any experience with either of these? Could you suggest something better of a similar price range?

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by AxemBlack

View Post

I seriously envy everyone's PB's here...though I suspect a lot of the pedals are just for show. No way can anyone use 30-odd pedals in one gig...although I stand to be corrected.

I'm after a Boss CE-5 and Phase 90 to add to my miniscule pedal collection, anyone had any experience with either of these? Could you suggest something better of a similar price range?

save your money and get the Arion SCHZ chorus for $15 from MF. Its tons better than anything Boss puts out new right now. thumb.gif

Archived