Current Pedalboard - Post yours

shipatsea

• Members

See my signature for my pedals. I need to get some pics up. Can anyone recommend a better RotoVibe pedal than my old school Fulltone Dejavibe. I only use it on a couple tunes, one of which is a cover of the Trower tune Bridge of Sighs so what's better??

• Replies 57.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I've been drooling my way through all these posts and pics...*sigh*
...since I am currently trying to fill my Pedaltrain with useful pedals.
Any good advice would be appreciated!

The sound I'm after? Oooh.. good GUITAR sounds.. no overly weird effects. From Robben Ford to Carl Verheyen to Eric Johnson... and I KNOW I still never will sound like them anyway - but I want OK gear anyway.. :-)
The only stomp box I have now is the Xotic BB Preamp (gloorious!!), the rest of my stuff is all multieffect..they'll be retired for studio use only. Except for my Yamaha DG Stomp which is a very well-sounding unit and it doesn't take too much space.

I plan on running my signal via a Lehle Dual switch into:

CLEAN channel: Yamaha DG Stomp - (volume pedal??) - Carvin BelAir combo

DIRTY/LEAD channel: (compressor of choice) - Xotic BB Preamp - (possibly a distortion of some kind?) - (delay pedal) - (volume pedal??) - Dr.Z Maz 18jr head/2x12" cab

I have an Alesis rackmount delay/chorus unit that I plan to plug into the Z's effects loop since it has no reverb.
Where do you guys think I should place volume pedals - one straight after the guitar, or one at the end of each signal chain?

I'm all ears... :-)

• Members
index.cfm?fuseaction=user.editAlbumPhoto

I have been putting this together for about a year. Well Here it is! Tell me what ya think:)

Can you upload the picture(s) to some image host that doesn't require registration? Like ImageShack.us or something. Not all of us are myspace users.

• Members

how's the screw driver working out for you? i want one, but i think it would be redundant with my overdriver.

its a pretty cool mid heavy dirt pedal....nice biting overdrive up to a smooth thick fuzz. i'm not blown away by it, but its pretty cool. :)

• Members

nice idea with the tap temp, could you please sum that up for us. thank you.

Well, basically the tap signal can be split and will dictate tempo to both boxes at the same time. I use the DD-5 for straight up quarter note or dotted quarter note delay. I use the DD-20 primarily for more atmospheric and washy stuff, but I still like it to be in time. And often I use both at the same time. So instead of tapping on 2 different pedals, i just tap on the one and they're both set.

I was So psyched when I thought of it and even more psyched when I tried it and it worked! Now if that Eventide TimeFactor ever comes out I will do this same trick with the expression pedal. I'll split it between the HOG and the TimeFactor so that I can control pitch and delay time (or whatever other parameter) with the one expression pedal. Can't wait.

• Members

My pedalboard

pedals2.jpg

Vox Clyde McCoy Wah, Maxon CP9 Pro+ Compressor, Fulltone Octafuzz, Fulltone Soul Bender, Xotic RC Booster, Maxon OD-9 Overdrive, Maxon SD-9 Sonic Distortion, Boss OC-1 Super Octave, Fulltone Mini Deja Vibe, Maxon PT9 Pro+ Phaser, Maxon FL-9 Flanger, Maxon CS-9 Pro Chorus, Fulltone Supa-Trem, Line 6 Roto Machine, Ernie Ball VP Jr. Volume Pedal, Maxon AD999 Analog Delay, Line 6 Echo Park Delay, Boss RV-5 Digital Reverb, 2 Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 2 Plus power supplies, Voodoo Lab Amp Selector

• Members
My pedalboard

Vox Clyde McCoy Wah, Maxon CP9 Pro+ Compressor, Fulltone Octafuzz, Fulltone Soul Bender, Xotic RC Booster, Maxon OD-9 Overdrive, Maxon SD-9 Sonic Distortion, Boss OC-1 Super Octave, Fulltone Mini Deja Vibe, Maxon PT9 Pro+ Phaser, Maxon FL-9 Flanger, Maxon CS-9 Pro Chorus, Fulltone Supa-Trem, Line 6 Roto Machine, Ernie Ball VP Jr. Volume Pedal, Maxon AD999 Analog Delay, Line 6 Echo Park Delay, Boss RV-5 Digital Reverb, 2 Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 2 Plus power supplies, Voodoo Lab Amp Selector

Meh... I guess you have a few pedals here and there.. :wave::thu:

Archived