You're all stupid.

MattACaster

• Members

Originally posted by mister kyo

peter, the clown, says "they'll be looking for army guys." if you cant figure it out from there, i'm not sure how it can be broken down any further.

I get the implication, that the Army recruits clowns. I don't think that's very funny considering some of those "clowns" are dying for their country at the moment.

• Members

Originally posted by SkidMarx

I get the implication, that the Army recruits clowns. I don't think that's very funny considering some of those "clowns" are dying for their country at the moment.

I get the implication that you are a clown...

• Members

Peter joined the army. The army went to war. to avoid being killed, he dressed as a clown, because, as he implies, the enemy will be actively searching for people who look like they are in the army, and thus, in peter's mind, they will overlook someone dressed as a clown.

i guess it makes more sense if you've actually seen the show a few times.

• Members

That's not the implication, it's the fact he's dressed as a clown in a war zone.

Forget it.

• Members
Originally posted by wrekkedmatt

Peter joined the army. The army went to war. to avoid being killed, he dressed as a clown, because, as he implies, the enemy will be actively searching for people who look like they are in the army, and thus, in peter's mind, they will overlook someone dressed as a clown.

i guess it makes more sense if you've actually seen the show a few times.

Well said!
:thu:

Archived