You're all stupid.

MattACaster

• Members

Originally posted by wrekkedmatt

Peter joined the army. The army went to war. to avoid being killed, he dressed as a clown, because, as he implies, the enemy will be actively searching for people who look like they are in the army, and thus, in peter's mind, they will overlook someone dressed as a clown.

i guess it makes more sense if you've actually seen the show a few times.

I guess so. I've seen the show but i don't watch it regularly. Hell, I'm lucky to have enough time to watch a football game let alone sitcoms. Nevermind.

• Members
Originally posted by cloudnine

He is the perfect reactionary Republican - take everything as Anti-American, and open your mouth before you know anything.

right, because fiberal dummycrats are NEVER reactionary. {censored}ing Canadians...........:rolleyes::p

• Members

Originally posted by 17 Tubes

hah skid...

I can't believe you didn't get it.

Really.

Wow.

I think it helps if you actually watch the show, don't you think? Sorry if I have grown accustomed to Hollywood {censored}ting on the militiary. I've kinda grown to expect it. It's not an outrageous assumption considering what I have witnessed over the past few years. Nevermind, my bad.

• Members

Originally posted by SkidMarx

I think it helps if you actually watch the show, don't you think? Sorry if I have grown accustomed to Hollywood {censored}ting on the militiary. I've kinda grown to expect it. It's not an outrageous assumption considering what I have witnessed over the past few years. Nevermind, my bad.

I actually do not watch the show all that much. I Watch very little prime time TV. Or any TV for that matter.

Just thought it was obvious...the army is in camoflage, and there is "family guy" in his clown suit...in "disguise".

Funny...you bring to light that we all have assumptions and predispostions. It's a shame, but it's human nature. We all do it.

• Members
stewie.jpg

"Ha! I got your hat! Take that, hatless! Now go back to the quad and resume your hackey sack tourney! I'm not gonna lay down for some frat boy bastard with his damn Teva sandals and his Skoal Bandits and his Abercrombie and Fitch long sleeved, open stitched, crew neck Henley smoking his sticky buds out of a soda can while watching his favorite downloaded Simpsons episodes every night! Yes, we all love Mr. Plow! Oh, you've got the song memorized, do you? SO DOES EVERYONE ELSE! That is exactly the kind of idiot you see at Taco Bell at 1 in the morning! The guy who just whiffed his way down the bar skank ladder!"

• Members
Originally posted by MattACaster

stewie.jpg

"Ha! I got your hat! Take that, hatless! Now go back to the quad and resume your hackey sack tourney! I'm not gonna lay down for some frat boy bastard with his damn Teva sandals and his Skoal Bandits and his Abercrombie and Fitch long sleeved, open stitched, crew neck Henley smoking his sticky buds out of a soda can while watching his favorite downloaded Simpsons episodes every night! Yes, we all love Mr. Plow! Oh, you've got the song memorized, do you? SO DOES EVERYONE ELSE! That is exactly the kind of idiot you see at Taco Bell at 1 in the morning! The guy who just whiffed his way down the bar skank ladder!"

+1

• Members
Originally posted by MattACaster

stewie.jpg

I actually saw this episode the other day.

• Members

Lois: Peter, you're drunk again.
Peter: No, I'm just exhausted because I've been up all night drinking

Olivia: You are the weakest link, goodbye. (laughter)
Stewie: Ha ha ha! Oh gosh that's funny! That's really funny! Do you write your own material? Do you? Because that is so fresh. You are the weakest link goodbye. You know, I've, I've never heard anyone make that joke before. Hmm. You're the first. I've never heard anyone reference, reference that outside the program before. Because that's what she says on the show right? Isn't it? You are the weakest link goodbye. And, and yet you've taken that and used it out of context to insult me in this everyday situation. God what a clever, smart girl you must be, to come up with a joke like that all by yourself. That's so fresh too. Any, any Titanic jokes you want to throw at me too as long as we're hitting these phenomena at the height of their popularity. God you're so funny!

Lois: I care about the size of your penis as much as you care about the size of my breasts.
Peter: Oh my God! (runs off crying)

• Members
Originally posted by KirkHammett1

Olivia: You are the weakest link, goodbye. (laughter)

Stewie: Ha ha ha! Oh gosh that's funny! That's really funny! Do you write your own material? Do you? Because that is so fresh. You are the weakest link goodbye. You know, I've, I've never heard anyone make that joke before. Hmm. You're the first. I've never heard anyone reference, reference that outside the program before. Because that's what she says on the show right? Isn't it? You are the weakest link goodbye. And, and yet you've taken that and used it out of context to insult me in this everyday situation. God what a clever, smart girl you must be, to come up with a joke like that all by yourself. That's so fresh too. Any, any Titanic jokes you want to throw at me too as long as we're hitting these phenomena at the height of their popularity. God you're so funny!

One of my favorites! :thu:

Archived