Going bald at 18....WTF?!

WillShrdForFood

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

stop worrying about your hair and worry about your money.

Males with money are the ones who do best with females.

Girls will love you if you are bald.
But they wont love you if you are poor. (the poor have the highest divorce rates).

Having no spending cash... is the equivalent of having a toupe of live egg laying rouches and moist skinned worms for hair.

Just build your money muscle.

• Members

Look at your Mothers side of the family. Does she have brothers? If there bald your SOL. Besides, women love bald headed men. I've been bald since 21 and I've always been lucky with the women. Just think, you could now shave your head :thu:

• Members
Originally posted by Pepi

Look at your Mothers side of the family. Does she have brothers? If there bald your SOL. Besides, women love bald headed men. I've been bald since 21 and I've always been lucky with the women. Just think, you could now shave your head
:thu:

Actually, no. My grandpa is like 65 and has a full head of BLACK hair, my mom has full hair, her brother has full hair. My grandma has fine hair, but thats about it. My dad went bald though.

• Members

Here are the facts man. Testosterone turns into a chemical called DHT, which is the main root cause of going bald, and enlarged prostates. There is clinical evidence that Saw Palmetto, pumpkin seed, and nettle leaf extract inhibits the turn of test into dht. Saw being the best one. You can also get different formulas, with all three in it. Try that, and a good diet.

• Members

Actually, no. My grandpa is like 65 and has a full head of BLACK hair, my mom has full hair, her brother has full hair. My grandma has fine hair, but thats about it. My dad went bald though.

As stated earlier, hairloss starts on your mother's side of the family, however it skips a generation (typically). So if you're grandpa was bald then you would likely be bald as well, and your mother's brother's wouldn't be.

It's not an exact science, but that's the way it works.

• Members

I've read that if you get castrated your hair will grow back. (apparently the hair attacking chems come from the testes) I'm definately thinning out, going sort of Dirty Harry, but I'm keeping my bits 'n pieces. (what the {censored}, I'm 36)

Patrick

• Members

Following may help (in ascending order of gayness) :

Stop worrying abt baldness and shave the head (already mentioned b4 but I am repeating because it worked for me :) )

Yoga (those upside down positions increase blood flow to the head)

Gentle scalp massage :)

Meditation

Apply egg/olive oil mix for 15 mins b4 shower

• Members

Originally posted by 21ZoSo12

some rush songs are so lame-ass.

Gotta jump on ya bro....

Thinking Rush doesn't have a sense of humor is so lame-ass.

Also...just wondering what other band you know that went 30 years with (essentially) the same 3 guys.

I think they are pretty cool....from th ebald of your head to the top of a mountain to far out in space to right back in your head...

So why don't ya tell what band/lyrics

AREN'T lame-ass?

No I ain't in a wad...I'm just saying...that songs strikes me as very funny...not lame.

• Members

wow, all you people so "scared" about going bald need to open your eyes and grow up. Its NOT a big deal... there are so many other things that are much worse that can happen to you body/health-wise. Girls will still go out with you, if you have the confidence not to be so worried about being bald. Girls like confidence, not a bunch of wimpering pussies. I'm half bald at 24, started thinning at 19 or so. My brother was completely bald by 19. We both get laid like madmen. My girlfriend doesn't mind baldness... whoever said that the right girls won't care was right. Forget the drugs, forget the chemicals, forget the wacky vitamins. If it's in your genes to be bald, you'll be bald. Or you could get a hairplugs (OUCH!) :rolleyes:

• Members
Originally posted by Pepi

Look at your Mothers side of the family. Does she have brothers? If there bald your SOL. Besides, women love bald headed men. I've been bald since 21 and I've always been lucky with the women. Just think, you could now shave your head
:thu:

That's what they say.

EVryone on my mom's side had thick big hair.

Dad? Bald by 35? Grandpa? Bald since whenever. Me? Bruce Willis Style....

In fact...i've been going for the mid-Bruce Willis do fro some time. I love most of hi smovies...especially 5th element.

And my wife adores Sean Connery...so yeah....no worries here...I'm too old for sk*ter boi look anyway.

• Members

While i actually agree with the boards "consensus" its not there head we are talking about its your head that your dealing with..

Couple things - technology is progressing pretty fast when it come to mens hair, its a several BILLION $$ industry and u have plenty of companies trying to research the "cure".. I think they are getting closer to solving hairloss..

Whoever brought up DHT was 100% correct, also heridity is a big factor..

My brother uses Avacor and its helped him alot, he grew some back but it DEFINTELY sloooowed his hair loss, he looks pretty good, i think that helped him alot! It costs about $1.00-1.50 per day (roughly) they stress washing your hair about 4-5 days a week only!!

My buddy who is about 36 just had transplant surgeory about 6 months ago and it looks awesome! yes i said awesome! :eek: He wasnt "bald" but had thinning spots/patches and they "replanted" about 1000 hair follicles along the crown and the top and it looks so natural its scary! He said it costs about $7 per hair (but he had a deal he paid about $5) and there is a *tiny* scar from the area they took it out but thats it! ----- I have some old transplants and its scary they look like raggidy ann dolls or rows of corn :eek: but not him, very surprsied how nice it looked!

I have to ask the board, how many of you take {censored} lying down and not doing anything about it? :idea: I say {censored} that but and at least give it a GOOD try and try to combat it while its early! --- nothing wrong with bald but {censored} fight back while u can... :p

Archived