Going bald at 18....WTF?!

WillShrdForFood

• Members

My hair started falling out when I was 18 also, I now have a six head instead of a four head. I'm surprised though because it's been almost 30 years. I've seen people lose everything in four or five, makes me wonder if I could change it through diet?

I do not have a bald spot on the crown though, only receding at a really, really slow rate. I figure by the time I'm 79 or so, I'll be totally bald.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I would suggest Nioxin. It's a bit pricey, but there's no side effects unlike Rogaine. It's a full line of shampoo, conditioner, treatment, pills and styling products.

It primarily stops your hair from falling out even more, but they do have cases where it does grow the hair back when you start with this regimen early.

I've been using this since I was 22, since it's on my mother's side of the family where hairlines recede, I decided to take action as I didn't wanna be balding at mid-20's. I've had my hair shorter since, but at least I saved most of it.

• Members

I would suggest Nioxin. It's a bit pricey, but there's no side effects unlike Rogaine. It's a full line of shampoo, conditioner, treatment, pills and styling products.

It primarily stops your hair from falling out even more, but they do have cases where it does grow the hair back when you start with this regimen early.

I've been using this since I was 22, since it's on my mother's side of the family where hairlines recede, I decided to take action as I didn't wanna be balding at mid-20's. I've had my hair shorter since, but at least I saved most of it.

tried it; doesn't work.

Guest Anonymous

Somebody said that it was related to sensitivity to testosterone, so I started lifting weights and jacking off in the shower everyday and got great results.

• Members
teh butthurt is strong with this one.
:o

Hey, {censored} head...I hate to jump on the bandwagon, and I haven't read a damn thing except the first page of this thread, but Brikus... you suck.

You suck huge bags of dick. You could duck a golf ball through a garden hose, and it would come out as dust you suck so hard. You are an unmitigated mental downgrade in this forum. If you were an amplifier, you would be an Marshall MG that's been dropped into a pool then thrown out of a moving car through the rib cage of a dairy cow...who is your girlfriend.

So, in short, get {censored}ed you filthy French {censored}. You don't belong here. I'm sure the folks over at StormFront would be glad to have you, your homophobia, inability to think and your Arc Du Triomphe too...asshat... which is french for sister {censored}er...

...seriously guys, Brikus {censored}s his sister...

-Curtis

• Members
Hey, {censored} head...I hate to jump on the bandwagon, and I haven't read a damn thing except the first page of this thread, but Brikus... you suck.

You suck huge bags of dick. You could duck a golf ball through a garden hose, and it would come out as dust you suck so hard. You are an unmitigated mental downgrade in this forum. If you were an amplifier, you would be an Marshall MG that's been dropped into a pool then thrown out of a moving car through the rib cage of a dairy cow...who is your girlfriend.

So, in short, get {censored}ed you filthy French {censored}. You don't belong here. I'm sure the folks over at StormFront would be glad to have you, your homophobia, inability to think and your Arc Du Triomphe too...asshat... which is french for sister {censored}er...

-Curtis

:lol::cop:

Guest Anonymous

Somebody said that it was related to sensitivity to testosterone, so I started lifting weights and jacking off in the shower everyday and got great results.

No problem.

• Members

-Curtis

You sir look angry. :lol:
:snax:

You sir look angry.
:lol:
:snax:

You sir, should learn to report and ignore... :idea: And for that matter, try not to post comments that :poke: at people.

isvoid, the same goes for you - please watch the insults. :cop:

As far as hair goes... I actually had some once.

PhilwithTeleThinline.jpg

I just buzz it now. There are a lot more important things in life IMO than hair.

YMMV. :wave:

• Members
If you're not using the entire regimen, the results aren't gonna be as satisfactory. Like I said, the most it can do is prevent it from falling out even more than it already been doing.

Or maybe, it only works for some... or maybe, it doesn't work at all, and your lack of hair loss is the same as it would be otherwise... you'd need some identical twin tests.

I've already got my hair buzzed really short, shortest it's ever been actually, just because I felt like it. I like the way it looks and if I go bald I'll do it Jason Statham style :evil:

• Members

You sir, should learn to report and
ignore...
:idea:
And for that matter, try not to post comments that :poke: at people.

isvoid, the same goes for you - please watch the insults.
:cop:

Reporting violations of the forum rules, I know...but as you know sometimes it just doesn't work out as it should. ;) Thanks a ton, Phil, anyway. :)

Ah, and...sexy pic. :love:

The Tele, I mean... :o

• Members
I'd say that this definitely qualifies as a personal attack, For that matter, there's several violations of the
Site Rules
in there... See you in two weeks.
You might want to review and attempt to abide by those rules when you return.

You sir, should learn to report and
ignore...
:idea:
And for that matter, try not to post comments that :poke: at people.

isvoid, the same goes for you - please watch the insults.

As far as hair goes... I actually had some once.

PhilwithTeleThinline.jpg

I just buzz it now. There are a lot more important things in life IMO than hair.

YMMV.
:wave:

holy :eekphil:

I've never seen a real Phil post. :snax:

Archived