Going bald at 18....WTF?!

WillShrdForFood

• Members
PhilwithTeleThinline.jpg

Lovely guitar Phil! I've got a thinline '72 reissue, love the humbuckers - very bell like, clear. Makes me happy.

Hair? I've got longish (past my shoulders) hair. I don't wash it every time I have a shower, maybe once every 4 days. I've never had greasy hair and it just goes frizzy if I wash it too much. When I put conditioner in I get plenty of hair coming out in my fingers. I think if it's long it looks like more's come out.

Hairline is definitely a little higher than it was when I was 18, I'm 24 now. I'm sure I didn't have corners before. TBH I don't care, Long hair sometimes annoys me and it'd be great to have a good excuse to cut it all off.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Lovely guitar Phil! I've got a thinline '72 reissue, love the humbuckers - very bell like, clear. Makes me happy.

Hair? I've got longish (past my shoulders) hair. I don't wash it every time I have a shower, maybe once every 4 days. I've never had greasy hair and it just goes frizzy if I wash it too much. When I put conditioner in I get plenty of hair coming out in my fingers. I think if it's long it looks like more's come out.

Hairline is definitely a little higher than it was when I was 18, I'm 24 now. I'm sure I didn't have corners before. TBH I don't care, Long hair sometimes annoys me and it'd be great to have a good excuse to cut it all off.

I had long hair in about the same period (18-24), I chopped it off for a job interview last, got the job, so I kept the short hair, and I like it :) And yes, you're absolutely right, when you have long hair it's much easier to notice when you lose hairs, and it looks like you're losing more, when in reality it's just normal...

• Members

holy {censored} ballz, there goes my witty retort
:lol:

fixed
:facepalm:
and
:lol:

I don't see anything spank worthy in our harmless exchange, I only responded and/or stated the truth after being prodded by the ruminant lover. Is this place going TGP sensitive? :idk: Brikus can bring it as much as he wants, I don't need him to be mod spanked on my behalf. Evar.

• Members

i was seriously trippin for a while years ago thinking i was going bald, and im not really quite sure what i was thinking or smoking at the time cause i have the same amount of hair ive always had. ill tell you though, i hooked up with a ton more chicks when i thought i was going bald cause i figured it was gonna be like my last hoorah or something. now that i realized im not really goin bald i stopped caring and theres been less chicks around haha

• Members
wut

I don't see anything spank worthy in our harmless exchange, I only responded and/or stated the truth after being prodded by the ruminant lover. Is this place going TGP sensitive?
:idk:
Brikus can bring it as much as he wants, I don't need him to be mod spanked on my behalf. Evar.

stated the truth :lol:
ruminant lover :lol: :lol:

This said I agree our exchange was pretty much harmless...except maybe you quoting Fagan's trash and calling it a "witty retort". By doing so you associated with it...hence you feeling the breeze of the banthammer that struck Fagan :cop:

That's the only questionable move I see. :idk:

But I wouldn't have reported what you posted anyway...that's ok cuz I know you just got teh butthurt. :p

• Members

Rofl @ people replying seriously to OP. 4 years old.

Funny how many posters that have completely vanished.

I am slightly worried about going bald, but only because I have disgusting head that would look awful shaved :(

• Members
you quoting Fagan's trash and calling it a "witty retort"

I didn't call Curtis' message a "witty retort", I said "there goes my witty retort". i.e., his response eclipsed what I was going to say. Sorry you don't understand simple english. :wave:

• Members
I didn't call Curtis' message a
"witty retort"
, I said
"there goes my witty retort"
. i.e., his response eclipsed what I was going to say. Sorry you don't understand simple english.
:wave:

Can be taken both ways.

• Members

If you insist, all I can say is I'm sorry for thinking you had more subtlety in language use than you actually have...
:idk:

You may also have an issue with memory...

:cop:

Good gawd you're a {censored}ing baby. And a hypocrite to boot, you were the one that was harassing me (unprovoked) in this thread and now you pussyfoot around like a dainty little princess, crying to the mods,"waaaa, I was picking on him, now he's picking on me". TALK ABOUT BUTT HURT.

• Members
Good gawd you're a
{censored}ing baby
. And a hypocrite to boot, you were the one that was harassing me (unprovoked) in this thread and now you pussyfoot around like a dainty little princess, crying to the mods. TALK ABOUT BUTT HURT.

Dude :facepalm:

I was just poking fun at the beginning with that low testo thing. YOU got all worked up with this. And besides, in the following posts I never crossed the line of insults (cf. fagan). So, puh-lease don't take it too seriously...I didn't call the bosses on you and I won't. Relax, m'kay ? :wave:

Hankies, maybe (offer extended to Panther, too :) )? :)

mouchoirs.gif

• Members

Dude
:facepalm:

I was just poking fun at the beginning with that low testo thing. YOU got all worked up with this. And besides, in the following posts I never crossed the line of insults (cf. fagan). So, puh-lease don't take it too seriously...I didn't call the bosses on you and I won't. Relax, m'kay ?

Hankies, maybe ?
:)

Go back and read the thread. I never got worked up at the ribbing. Your opinion has the significance as a gnat. As for needing the hankie anyone with half a brain can read this thread and discern for themselves who the baby is, and who has comprehension problems. :wave:

• Members

I will be 44 next month, still have my hair. My older brother (5) years is loosing it on the back and top pretty good. I told him the motorcycle helment is not helping.

I have more hair than my 2 younger brothers but this could be subject to change. Hope not or (pray) in which I have since I was little looking at my dads head.

Also I would have to be a hair club member due to scars and my head shaped like STEWEY'S. In the next 2 years or 5 their could be a cure

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/7786.php :thu:

Archived