My Sound Engineering EXPOSED - Take a look, You've no excuse to sound like shit now!

insurrection

• Members
Originally posted by JackBootedThug

How bought a west by god ampfest? lots of brew, shine, and bud.

oh yea... amps to.

Wouldn't be a bad idea if most of the players around here gave a {censored} about amps, they all either use {censored} and dont care or buy expensive amps they know nothing about and don't appreciate! :mad:

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by jmartin

Delta Force one-a classic tone-shaping tool for true guitarists (although an upgrade to DFX is in order).

The WARLORD is proud,of you,troop!
:thu:

Dude, years ago I used to play the {censored} out of DF1 online... from like late 98 through late 99. The only game that ever inspired me to actually play online in squads and {censored} haha, but then again I was like, 17 at the time

• Members

Originally posted by jmartin

So....that disk has been sitting there for like..7 yr.s? Lmao. That is indeed Metal of you.

I btw,was the guy that used to snipe all you clowns from liek 8 days away lol..

{censored} nigga, I had the 50 cal barret too, my handle on there was "beckett" and I played for Ponzi, and started ST12, if your familiar at all with the old squads

• Members

Originally posted by Peter Gandalf

you get quality bud down in west virginia or is it mostly mid-grade stuff to fill your jurnts.

All different varieties really, you've got your 30 for 6 grams, thats your middies, it's decent green bud, mildy frosty, and it goes up from there... 30 an 1/8th for high grade middies, light green and moderately frosty, 50 an 1/8th for the higher grade, highly frosty, deep green, and 300 an oz for the KILL, dark green, covered in tricomes (sp) that you can watch burst and melt all over the bud in a bowl peice...

I mostly buy the 30 an 1/8th stuff, for the price it's great, plus you get more than an 1/8, usually 4.5-5 grams

• Members

damn those are some pretty good deals. Up here in ME/NH its 25-35 for low grade and mids. 40-45 for some pretty good Beasters which are usually pretty frosty. after that for heady and super heady stuff it ranges from 50 -65 an 1/8. or 20-25 a gram. This stuff is harder to find, but its well worth the price this is some seriously dank bud.

Archived