My Sound Engineering EXPOSED - Take a look, You've no excuse to sound like shit now!

insurrection

• Members

Originally posted by Sick Michael

Never again will I question your METAL ness nor even hint at any emo affiliation.

The cemetary part sold it for me. You are one of the most METAL people I have ever seen!

Please tell me you hunt as well.

Hunt? No I don't hunt... well I dont have a license... but now if you mean just taking guns and killing {censored}, yeah I do that when I'm bored

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by insurrection

I rent it, two bedroom, small house, 250 a month and I have to lock the CEMETARY GATES at night, which makes me feel metal each time it clangs shut.

I hate sig quotes but I gotta take that one, sorry dude. You ARE {censored}ing metal! This thread rules!

• Members

Originally posted by PeaceOnE

What did you use for the drums?

I'm actually impressed, that sounded better than most demos coming out of studios.

You're using your computer's A/D and D/A and Boston speakers as monitors? Nice, that's impressive.

I use DKFH samples ran through fruity loops 3, I edited the samples bigtime, they dont even sound like they originally did

• Members

goddamn dude....now i know that i as well can make kick-ass recordings on my home computer :D just need to get a few little things and ill be in business...

and living in a graveyard...thats got to {censored}ing rule. no rude ass neighbors to have {censored}ing feuds with...sweet!

and i understand the mess...hell i was (and still am!) like that. every once in a while i get a bug up my ass to clean up cuz i just cant stand the clutter...but thats once in a blue moon. been doing pretty good at keeping it kinda clean lately...but when i finally land another steady job that will change...because itll be work, games, music...{censored} cleaning, i dont need that {censored}!

• Members

I've been in a piss poor mood all week. I just stumbled across this thread and it put the biggest smile on my face.

I can relate. Me and a bunch of gonzo friends rented a ramshackle farmhouse on 380 acres once. Your digs are nice, this farm house was built in the 1800's and was on the verge of collapse.

We had a party for memorial day one year and went through 23 kegs of Bud. Over 300 people came.

9 people were hospitalized when a bunch of them decided to make a beer run through the woods and hit a tree. The worst of the casualties were in the back of the pickup truck bed.

We had a band but the singer didn't show up, so they played the melodies of Grateful Dead songs for ten hours. I believe massive quantities of LSD, microdot and crank kept them going.

Next day we found a car in the field. Two days later it was still there. Our friend Warren solved the problem. He came over in a dump truck pulling a lowboy with a back hoe. In the back of the dump truck was a blanket with about 14 guns on it. After Warren pumped at least 1000 assorted rounds into the car, he dug a big hole and burried it. The coolest was his AK47 demo.

My mom came to visit one day. She saw a group of rather harmless bikers playing horseshoes next to the fire pit and left crying.

• Members

Finally a guy with his priorities straight...expensive TV and amp...f*ck the rest :thu:

bonus points for having the same speakers and sound card as me! {censored}ing Gateway

Originally posted by insurrection

I have to lock the CEMETARY GATES at night

That is awsome! For 250 a mo your setup rules

Archived