My Sound Engineering EXPOSED - Take a look, You've no excuse to sound like shit now!

insurrection

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by StevieRaveOn

Dude, did you buy your own metal house on the cemetery, or is that your folks place? //etal Points either way, just more if you bought your own metal house.
:)

I rent it, two bedroom, small house, 250 a month and I have to lock the CEMETARY GATES at night, which makes me feel metal each time it clangs shut.

• Members
Originally posted by telephant

Only if you can roll a mean blunt while Im driving.
:D

Sorry to let you down, I was HORRIBLE at that stuff. And, I was workin' on getting you that Cuban, but the hook-up fell through... there was a break-up in the chain of the hook-up :D, and I don't feel right calling the dude out of the blue to mooch some stogeys, ya know. :)

• Members

Sorry to let you down, I was HORRIBLE at that stuff. And, I was workin' on getting you that Cuban, but the hook-up fell through... there was a break-up in the chain of the hook-up
, and I don't feel right calling the dude out of the blue to mooch some stogeys, ya know.

Yeah I know how that goes. ;)

Alright well you can pour the jack and cokes while I drive.

[iNSERT dualing banjos INSERT]

• Members

Sorry to let you down, I was HORRIBLE at that stuff. And, I was workin' on getting you that Cuban, but the hook-up fell through... there was a break-up in the chain of the hook-up
, and I don't feel right calling the dude out of the blue to mooch some stogeys, ya know.

Since a few years of cocaine use back in the day has made me a little jittery in the fingers I can't roll a blunt in anything that's moving... but you can buy those Cyclone blunts from Go Marts and {censored}, they come pre wrapped with a stuffing stick, perfect for the road. They taste... OK..

• Members
Originally posted by jonny toetags

I'm guessing you can crank the amp anytime you want?
:thu:

Yeah, mostly during the evenings when this place is dead (no pun..)

But if I wanna rock out during the day, all I gotta do is look out my window and make sure there arent any mourners out prancing around

• Members
Originally posted by telephant

Yeah I know how that goes.
;)

Alright well you can pour the jack and cokes while I drive.

[iNSERT dualing banjos INSERT]

I broke out the Dobro the other night for the first time in over a year... and I had to practice that one. :D Thinkin' of it now, that's a long trip.. we oughta fly... :D I don't think Delta can give us FUIs or whatever.

Speaking of, any word on if Summer NAMM's gonna be cool down there?

• Members

Originally posted by insurrection

I rent it, two bedroom, small house, 250 a month and I have to lock the CEMETARY GATES at night, which makes me feel metal each time it clangs shut.

Holy {censored}. $250 a month and the only neighbors within earshot are dead? I'd be so all over that.

And I almost spilled my drink at the car picture. I didn't know Hasbro made sedans.

• Members

You live ON the property and they have you LOCK UP at night? Wicked.

Yeah, some friends and I got stoned one night and measured the closest grave to the corner of my house... 53 feet

Edit: That corner is also the corner that my bed sits in. I did that on purpose, because I DONT GIVE A {censored}

• Members

If my room is just too {censored}ING METAL for them to want to {censored} me, I {censored} them in my car

jpcar.jpg

does this board have a picture of the month thing? if we do i'd like to nominate this one. :mad: badass :mad:

:thu: :thu: :thu:

• Members

Notice only one side is plugged in - my cat chewed the other side to {censored} so it doesn't work, and you know what? I don't {censored}ing need it!

Cables chewed up by pets are the number one key to awsome tone! I have a guitar cable that's been modded by my dog :thu:

Archived