My Sound Engineering EXPOSED - Take a look, You've no excuse to sound like shit now!

insurrection

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
:wave:

Dude, i was gassing for more recording gear and was about to pull the trigger on an expensive lil mic pre, but after reading your thread, seeing your pics, and hearing the Tesseract song (again), i was like, {censored} that mic pre, i don't {censored}ing need it! :mad::thu:

• Members
Originally posted by adrianb

:wave:

Dude, i was gassing for more recording gear and was about to pull the trigger on an expensive lil mic pre, but after reading your thread, seeing your pics, and hearing the Tesseract song (again), i was like, {censored} that mic pre, i don't {censored}ing need it!
:mad::thu:

Dude, the Bellari RP-503 is only like 100 bucks off ebay... and it's the {censored}ing {censored}. I use it for micing guitars, drum overheads, vocals, direct bass, you name it, it's {censored}ing bannanas

• Members

Originally posted by insurrection

Dude, the Bellari RP-503 is only like 100 bucks off ebay... and it's the {censored}ing {censored}. I use it for micing guitars, drum overheads, vocals, direct bass, you name it, it's {censored}ing bannanas

Ya know what? I don't {censored}ing need it!

Josh you rock!

Gary

• Members

amazing...I used to live like that...but I got married and it changed me completly..I wound up being a neat freak...right now my house is a mess..but after my x left...I realized that I own way to much crap..and alot of it HAS TO GO....so Im going to strip all the {censored} away I dont need and get down to the bare min..and live a much easier life...

ah.the days....cool pics !!! :)

• Members
Originally posted by Dave Owens

amazing...I used to live like that...but I got married and it changed me completly..I wound up being a neat freak...right now my house is a mess..but after my x left...I realized that I own way to much crap..and alot of it HAS TO GO....so Im going to strip all the {censored} away I dont need and get down to the bare min..and live a much easier life...

ah.the days....cool pics !!!
:)

You'll be right back to brushing the pizza boxes and pop cans off your bed so you have a decent place to sleep in no time :thu:

• Members

I need a beer and a jurnt

Oh wait I have a beer and a jurnt

I am so tempted to drive to Madison and see you dude!

I live in Roanoke, Va. so it wouldn't be that much of a drive!

And I may ask you to mix a few clips for me!

Gary

• Members

Originally posted by riffy

I am so tempted to drive to Madison and see you dude!

I live in Roanoke, Va. so it wouldn't be that much of a drive!

And I may ask you to mix a few clips for me!

Gary

Go for it man, it'll be a day of jurnts, guitars, mixes, booze, and floozeys...

Gotta have floozeys

• Members

Go for it man, it'll be a day of jurnts, guitars, mixes, booze, and floozeys...

Gotta have floozeys

Jurnts guitars, booze and floozies! I can hang!

I swear, wait till spring. I am making a weekend roadtrip! That is a promise! Besides I really wanna record with that killer 800 you have!

Gary

• Members

Originally posted by riffy

Jurnts guitars, booze and floozies! I can hang!

I swear, wait till spring. I am making a weekend roadtrip! That is a promise! Besides I really wanna record with that killer 800 you have!

Gary

Fair warning, my 800 might get a wild hair up its ass and kill me, you, AND all the floozies..... not to mention drink all our booze smoke all our jurnts!

• Members

Fair warning, my 800 might get a wild hair up its ass and kill me, you, AND all the floozies..... not to mention drink all our booze smoke all our jurnts!

I have had a few of those ornery beasts and they are unpredictable for sure... Sometimes they are just sinster entities.

You NEVER turn your back on one unless gigging and then the

audience watches your back for ya!

Archived