My Sound Engineering EXPOSED - Take a look, You've no excuse to sound like shit now!

insurrection

• Members
Originally posted by Evil Clown

You actually bring chicks home to that... looks like a fukin pigs stye... take it back a pig wouldn't live in that {censored}hole...

dude... seriously... ever thought of cleaning up or hiring a maid or some{censored}

I'm just saying...

:wave:

It actually looks alot different now.

Even as it was, I guarantee I got more {censored} in and out of this son of a bitch than 95% of people here that aren't married.

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by insurrection

It actually looks alot different now.

Even as it was, I guarantee I got more {censored} in and out of this son of a bitch than 95% of people here that aren't married.

Is that 95% total?? You got alot of members here, That's alot of "{censored}". How many cats do you own?

Just from my experience... guys that talk about getting alot of "{censored}", usually don't get alot of {censored}...

and hammering the same twat for more than 2 months does not count... {censored} negates after 2 months... it's just the rules...

EC

:evil:

• Members

Is that 95% total?? You got alot of members here, That's alot of "{censored}". How many cats do you own?

Just from my experience... guys that talk about getting alot of "{censored}", usually don't get alot of {censored}...

and hammering the same twat for more than 2 months does not count... {censored} negates after 2 months... it's just the rules...

EC

I almost got banned for posting picture proof of my {censored} hoarding... trust me homey haha

• Members

I almost got banned for posting picture proof of my {censored} hoarding... trust me homey haha

Ohhh "almost banned" is sooooo death metal!!!!:D

JJ you are my hero.. seriously crunch the numbers... I'm 33, your what... 23(??).

I got 10 years of {censored}ing on you son... I own you... hahahaha:wave:

Party on Death-rocker guy... f-in dig the Requiem... :thu:

EC

• Members

Ohhh "almost banned" is sooooo death metal!!!!
:D

JJ you are my hero.. seriously crunch the numbers... I'm 33, your what... 23(??).

I got 10 years of {censored}ing on you son... I own you... hahahaha:wave:

Party on Death-rocker guy... f-in dig the Requiem...
:thu:

EC

I'm having a graveyard party on my cemetery on June 6th :thu:

• Members

I'm having a graveyard party on my cemetery on June 6th
:thu:

lol YOUR graveyard? i think the city would disagree...

Also, i believe you on the {censored} front. {censored}-getting isnt about how good you or your house looks. it's all confidence and attitude.

• Members
Originally posted by SeraphSlaughter

Also, i believe you on the {censored} front. {censored}-getting isnt about how good you or your house looks. it's all confidence and attitude.

The city doesn't own any graveyard property in my area, it is owned, propigated, and maintained by the funeral home directors and owners. Seperate funeral homes buy the rights to bury people in cemeteries owned by other funeral homes.

But yeah, it's mine because I live in it. :cool:

• Members

Originally posted by SeraphSlaughter

All confidence and attitude... until you bring her home to your smelly trashed apartment with skid-marked underwear and beer cans full of cigarette butts littering the floor and a piece of dog {censored} that is petrified so long you use it as a beer coaster/ tray for your roaches and laugh to yourself anytime your friends fire one up. Been there done that, and {censored}ed many...

Dude... quality {censored}... cares about cleanliness, if your bangin a broad who dont'... you da mang, bro!

• Members

i go MIA for two days and come home to this funny ass thread! way to go, joshua!

and i'll vouch for him...he's cleaned it since then...and he does bring more chicks in and out of there than i can count on my fingers and toes!!!

• 2 years later...
  • Members

:lol:

I remember when he made this thread.
:lol:

I do too! I was always envious of the JCM800 with that thing... Uh, they're discontinued. Goes in a preamp tube socket. Tons of gain. Damn, I can't believe I forgot what they're called.

• Members

I do too! I was always envious of the JCM800 with that thing... Uh, they're discontinued. Goes in a preamp tube socket. Tons of gain. Damn, I can't believe I forgot what they're called.

Hot Mod. 99% of the forum has no idea, the old clips with live drums and the JCM.

• Members

The funniest part about it is that bands back in the 60s and prior would have KILLED to have that gear...

No {censored}! That's what I say when people ask me about PODs. They may not be the end all tone machine, but people would've killed for them every day before they were released. For practice, comparing it to a Rockman is funny... and the Rockman was COOL!

Archived