Divinity Truth

tech@madison

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by Digital Jams

He suggested a Peavey Rage for us bedroom dudes and yes my head hurts from reading.

I used my ruler and placed it on my screen.

I wonder how a peavey rage through a good cab would sound compared to the Divinity:idea: :D

• Members

Originally posted by JonathanD

i don't think he said that. He said that the hum isn't an issue at loud volumes. He's tried to fix it, but any solution he's come across has changed the overall tone of the amp. But he's still searching.

well, yeah, i kinda made an implication.

he literally said what you've got up there, but he also DID refuse to fix it, and encouraged everyone to buy a noise gate. i don't think that's the right attitude at all, just to dismiss it and say it's "nothing a noise gate won't fix".

• Members

He suggested a Peavey Rage for us bedroom dudes and yes my head hurts from reading.

I used my ruler and placed it on my screen.

LOL!!! Oh man, well, that's all I needed to read.

What a marketing tard.

I would just like to welcome Madison Amps as the new Krank Amplifiers of HC.

• Members

Originally posted by Alchemist

I wonder how a peavey rage through a good cab would sound compared to the Divinity:idea:
:D

Funny thing is that BrentSP posted a clip without naming the amp and people were guessing Bogners and Soldanos.................................it was a transtube :thu:

• Members

Originally posted by Bob Savage

LOL!!! Oh man, well, that's all I needed to read.

What a marketing tard.

I would just like to welcome Madison Amps as the new Krank Amplifiers of HC.

My thoughts exactly.....

Where was that Mesa thread????

• Members

how would getting the B+ for the preamp from the screen supply instead of the plate supply possibly hurt the tone?

and why is the bias supply set up set up such that if the trimpot fails, negative grid voltage disappears (killing the tubes) instead of going full negative (turning them off)?

do you have pictures of a non-taiwanese circuit board?

• Members

Originally posted by SFW

Show him some respect.

Well you have to have self respect first and lets face it with some exceptions, HCAF is a loser magnet.

Thats right bitches feel the burn.:wave:

• Members

Originally posted by tech@madison

However, we still make things here in the US. We assemble here in the US and sometimes outsource it so we can keep up.

Andy Hitch

Madison

You might want to elaborate on this. It's pretty nebulous,

I don

• Members

Funny thing is that BrentSP posted a clip without naming the amp and people were guessing Bogners and Soldanos.................................it was a transtube
:thu:

I have a transtube studio pro 112 I got for practicing and taking to peoples places to give lessons, and that thing with the right EQ and mastering can sound pretty damn good when recorded. However it sounds like total ass in a band context, or if recorded without some effects.

• Members

To all it may concern,Thanks for your time and I look forward to speaking with anyone who wants to know more.

Andy Hitch

Madison

Fact of the matter is you implied Jerry P, who has been a long time user and great help and resource for mods, is a deceiver. I havnt dealt with him personally on any of my amps except for some questions about his mods but I know plenty who have here and we all have found him to the opposite. Lastly I have dealt with Derek B from Rock Solid on several occasions and I trust him implicitly as do many others here. If he has lost enough faith in your product to drop it then that speaks with so much volume that your little "truth" diatribe will probably be drowned out.

:wave:

• Members

Originally posted by SFW

For those of you who are too lazy to read it without paragraphs... and no, I don't own a Madison. I just think the guy was nice enough to come by and address your concerns. Show him some respect.

His comment about the amp not being a "bedroom amp" and looking to the Peavey for that is all I needed to see, and certainly the wrong approach, no matter how neato the rest of his paragraph is.

Archived