OT: Public request for Echoes

rememberduane

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Possibly, but maybe it's a little bit worse etiquette to say the things that he said. Read the quote. Everyone needed to know about this psychopath, and to know that nothing he says holds any merit.

rememberduane, public servant #1: Going places others are too frightened to go.

• Members

Possibly, but maybe it's a little bit worse etiquette to say the things that he said. Read the quote. Everyone needed to know about this psychopath, and to know that nothing he says holds any merit.

Science is WONDERFUL! it's origins came about by Christians in a Christian culture the original purpose was to declare the glory of God's handy work (as it does!)...

Giving science into the hands of those that don't believe in God is like giving a baby a hand grenade with the pin pulled...the explosive outcome is just ugly, messy and pathetic.>>

He stated his opinion, and he has every right to do so. You may not like his style or the content of what he wrote, but again, he has every right to say it, and he should be able to speak his mind without someone taking cheap shots at his character and mental balance, IMO.

You say some pretty out there things yourself, and if I were of the mind I cold tear into you, but to what purpose? If I am to exercise my freedom of speech then I must affirm and support your as well.

The rest is just the golden rule.

• Members

This thread and every other one that argues for and/or against the existence of God, Christianity or any other religion is pointless. Duane,....Echoes believes what he believes. It's in his heart and it doesn't matter what you say, do, or what proof you may have, he's not going to change his belief. So give it a {censored}ing rest already -- here's an idea. :idea: Shut your clam-hole and go play one of your guitars through one of your amps.

Jeeez,...

• Members

This thread and every other one that argues for and/or against the existence of God, Christianity or any other religion is pointless. Duane,....Echoes believes what he believes. It's in his heart and it doesn't matter what you say, do, or what proof you may have, he's not going to change his belief. So give it a {censored}ing rest already -- here's an idea.
:idea:
Shut your clam-hole and go play one of your guitars through one of your amps.

Jeeez,...

One tiny step backwards for world, one giant leap for HCAF?

• Members

Science is WONDERFUL! it's origins came about by Christians in a Christian culture the original purpose was to declare the glory of God's handy work (as it does!)...

Giving science into the hands of those that don't believe in God is like giving a baby a hand grenade with the pin pulled...the explosive outcome is just ugly, messy and pathetic.>>

He stated his opinion, and he has every right to do so. You may not like his style or the content of what he wrote, but again, he has every right to say it, and he should be able to speak his mind without someone taking cheap shots at his character and mental balance, IMO.

You say some pretty out there things yourself, and if I were of the mind I cold tear into you, but to what purpose? If I am to exercise my freedom of speech then I must affirm and support your as well.

It's not "opinion" to say "Christians invented science in a Christian culture."

Understand?

And feel free to try to "tear into me". I guarantee I have never said anything as ridiculous as what Echoes has said here and elsewhere.

• Members
This thread and every other one that argues for and/or against the existence of God, Christianity or any other religion is pointless. Duane,....Echoes believes what he believes. It's in his heart and it doesn't matter what you say, do, or what proof you may have, he's not going to change his belief. So give it a {censored}ing rest already -- here's an idea.
:idea:
Shut your clam-hole and go play one of your guitars through one of your amps.

Jeeez,...

Once again -- it's not a matter of belief or opinion to say "Christians invented science in a Christian culture".

• Members

While I don

• Members
well lets see, if Jesus created the heavens and earth and everything in them...then I would think your understanding of Christianity is flawed.
;)

arent you confused Jesus with God?

Sorry but im sure the bible said that got created the heavens and earth, and jesus was gods son put upon the earth to restore faith?

• Members

thanks bro...:thu: I know you don't agree with everything I say, but you are an honest man with a very big heart. I'm humbled and honored to call you my friend;)

• Members

arent you confused Jesus with God?

Sorry but im sure the bible said that got (GOD) created the heavens and earth, and jesus was gods son put upon the earth to restore faith?

Col 1:15-20

Christ (Jesus) is the visible image of the invisible God.

He existed before anything was created and is supreme over all creation,

for through him God created everything

in the heavenly realms and on earth.

He made the things we can see

and the things we can

Archived