UK / Euro 2nd quarter spam thread

Phil O'Keefe

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

ESP Vintage Plus stratocaster in sunburst. Super quality, build with excellent material in the ESP Custom Shop. Loaded with original ESP SSH pickups (supposedly those are Dimarzio) and an OFR. Guitar has some small nicks but the frets are brandnew (NO refret) as the guitar was hardly played. Comes with non-original hardshell case. Very comfy neck, slightly thinner than a standard strat neck but not as thin as an Ibanez toothpick.

It's been collecting dust since I got my Tyler and this needs to be played!!

950 euro + shipping.

Esp2.jpg

Esp1.jpg

Fender USA Standard Telecaster in vintage white. It's a 1993 and a good one, I just don't play it anymore. It's been played a lot but is in very good condition. Neck has that played-in feel, frets are still good. All original except it has Graphtech saddles and unlike on the pics, it has a pearloid scratchplate now. 2 piece body with a maple neck.

800 euro + shipping

Tele5.jpg

Tele6.jpg

Engl Savage SE, once top of the line amp, still regarded as a great amp. 2002 model that has seen plenty of use but is still in near mint condition. Comes with custom flightcase, Z-7 Midi interface, Z-8 rackmount for Z-7, 2 spare tubes and 2 cables to connect Z-7 to amp.

1700 euro + shipping

Savage%20SE.jpg

Mail me at lordriffenstein @ gmail DOT com as I'm not that much online here.

• Members

FOR SALE:

Marshall head flightcase

Original Marshall Guvnor

4x Celestion Blackback G12H30s (55hz)

Might sell some of my old valves too

Anybody got a fender deluxe reverb for sale in the UK?

Ben

Is that marshall flightcase a live in case?

• Members

I'll sell them separately if needs be. I took them out of my marshall 4x12 the other day because MILO wants (well wanted) my empty cab. They're all mint, never been unsoldered or left the cab as far as I can tell. They also sound very very good, I just can't justify a 4x12 when I'm at uni and it sits at home unused.

As for value, I don't know what they're worth. How much do you want to spend? I may keep one anyway. Also, if anyone wants the whole cab I'll put them back in.

Also, has anyone seen MILO on here recently?

• Members

By "live in" I assume you mean one that you just remove the latches on the front and back and it stays in the case. In that case, no it's not. It is however a very well built case that I had made by R J Flytes for my DSL50. It cost me a lot, too much actually and it was hardly used. I only want

Archived