UK / Euro 2nd quarter spam thread

Phil O'Keefe

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

A REAL gem here. This is a quality axe and its killing me to let it go. Its my last decent electric before I'm back on my donated harmony LP again, but its gotta go. Cash sucks ass.

BC Rich Warlock - SE - White - based off the platinum pro series. Good floyd, BSDM pickups, hardcase and I'll set it up to spec.

• Members
A REAL gem here. This is a quality axe and its killing me to let it go. Its my last decent electric before I'm back on my donated harmony LP again, but its gotta go. Cash sucks ass.

BC Rich Warlock - SE - White - based off the platinum pro series. Good floyd, BSDM pickups, hardcase and I'll set it up to spec.

• Members

I think its more likely a rosewood board on there. But yep, white finish, black binding. Maybe I am being a little -too good- on the price. I might re-think it

it's ebony man..I checked again on the guitar specs..at least that's what it says. they sometime go for 300 new on ebay unfortunately but they are not easy to find..225 is a fair price I would say.

• Members
Its the bane of my life - no digital camera. And really I have a lot more pressing things to buy, like, getting my water running again. Been without it since January. lol!

I smell...

Duuuuuuuude, you gotta get your finances in order :p

I thought you were in some managerial IT job anyway?

lol, I can imagine you in a huge amazing house with a mortgage that takes up all your pay so you cant afford anything else. You'll be selling your body soon! :o

• Members
Duuuuuuuude, you gotta get your finances in order
:p

I thought you were in some managerial IT job anyway?

lol, I can imagine you in a huge amazing house with a mortgage that takes up all your pay so you cant afford anything else. You'll be selling your body soon!
:o

LOL

Nah, its just we had some {censored} luck recently what with a water tank that leaked and getting screwed over by our house insurance, which means we gotta deal with it ourselves. Long crappy story, and I'm sure a boring one.

Plus. I was out of work first three months of this year. Its amazing how quick your savings dissapear!

• Members
LOL

Nah, its just we had some {censored} luck recently what with a water tank that leaked and getting screwed over by our house insurance, which means we gotta deal with it ourselves. Long crappy story, and I'm sure a boring one.

Plus. I was out of work first three months of this year. Its amazing how quick your savings dissapear!

eeek :/

Well good luck in getting everything sorted soon :thu:

Archived