UK / Euro 2nd quarter spam thread

Phil O'Keefe

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

dude how is the gig rig working for you? we 've seen them but haven't heard any comments from anyone who owns one!

The gigrig is a must for me,it controls everything-pedals in front of the amp and in the loop at the same time,solo boosts,bypass,tuner,sep amps if need be..there are loads of ways of setting the gigrig up as well,ie 1 bank controlling multiple pedal patches and another bank controlling individual pedals etc,i was using rack gear before but i prefer the sound of stompboxes so the gigrig suits me fine..:thu:

• Members

ok folks most of this lot is on ebay now with no reserve, so take ya chances...

http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQsassZred_rivieraQQhtZ-1

Fender Roland Ready Strat (MIM) guitar.

Factory fitted GK pickup & controls for MIDI synths (such as GR-20, GR-33, etc). Also functions as normal Stratocaster with 3 single coil pickups. Sunburst with rosewood fretboard. Immaculate, as new. Includes Fender gig bag.

425719005_b9bacc05e5_b.jpg

Fender Telecaster Thinline 69RI (MIM) guitar.

Rare candy apple red, extensively shielded and fitted with upgraded Seymour Duncan pickups, four way switch & black pickguard. Very lightweight and resonant guitar. Immaculate condition, only used for recording. Includes Fender gig bag.

425745950_d92e295d30_b.jpg

Fender Telecaster 72 Custom RI (MIM) guitar.

Gloss black, fitted with American standard 6-saddle bridge and Lace T150 noiseless bridge pickup (original Fender 'Wide-Range' humbucker at neck position). Excellent condition with only one small dink near rear strap button. Only used for recording. Includes Fender gig bag, Fender embroidered strap and straplocks.

425696627_723bc4a6f4_b.jpg

Shapelywood 'Skinny' Travel guitar. SOLD

Line 6 Pod XT Pro

19" rackmount amp modeller / FX unit. Excellent condition with FX model pack installed / manual / power lead.

425761368_c0c30fdc76_b.jpg

Line 6 Pod XT amp modeller / FX unit.

Excellent condition, boxed with manual and PSU, plastic still on screen! 425761395_add0950f60_b.jpg

Also selling the following, open to sensible offers:

Seymour Duncan Hot Stack for Tele Bridge pickup

Boxed, great condition noiseless pickup with four conductor wiring for splitting / phasing options.

• Members

DSL50 immaculate

KT77 power tubes, 2 tungsols and 2 9th chinese in the pre amp, all new in the last couple of months.

Ok I want to trade if for another amp, maybe a guitar.

I would love a HD147 but the chance of that is

Maybe a XT pro, a power amp etc...

I am also interested in prestige Ibanez's, LTD/ESP's and maybe Jacksons.

What you got?

• Members

DSL50 immaculate

KT77 power tubes, 2 tungsols and 2 9th chinese in the pre amp, all new in the last couple of months.

Ok I want to trade if for another amp, maybe a guitar.

I would love a HD147 but the chance of that is

Maybe a XT pro, a power amp etc...

I am also interested in prestige Ibanez's, LTD/ESP's and maybe Jacksons.

What you got?

Come on bitches :cry:

• Members

Still want to sell my Behringer 8024 Ultra-curve Pro EQ. Would be an Excellent upgrade frm an MXR 10 band etc. Boxed pretty much as new, just sat on my rack for a few months but I dont use it, im too lazy and have no need, I love my sound as it is :)

Features....well....

Dont be put off by "Behringer", this is the same unit used by pro's such as Mark Tremonti etc. 31 band, 2 channel (2 amps into it if you want, EQ's saperate) MIDI controlled (pick which curve you want for each sound) etc etc. RTA (Real time analyser, gets your sound and changes the EQ in real time to make it all balanced etc.)

Cost

Archived