UK / Euro 2nd quarter spam thread

Phil O'Keefe

• Members

An elmwood 3100 head, newley serviced and all tubes changed, 2 pots where changed to. So its in super condition.

3 channels, 100/50/22 watt, super versatile, sounds really great.

It is the red stained birch box so it looks really nice, just some small small scratches in the wood.

www.elmwood.se Check out the 3100 modell.

Asking 1600

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I really like it, more so than my main standard. Its just more expendable than my others. It was set up by the tech in Cranes of Cardiff, plays nice and fast, only a couple of years old so frets are great etc. You know that feeling when you hold a nice guitar, the feel, the woody smell, all that, i get that vibe.

Only downsides I can think are that theres some buckle rash on the back, only noticable when you run your fingers over it or it catches the light, not through the finish. Theres also the two screw holes from the (included, but i dont have the mounting bar) pickgaurd, and obviously its not stock.

If your at all near by your more than welcome to try it.

That looks nic, good price too. Not got them gay greeny inlays, which is a big plus!

• Members

Reading that reminded me of Eviscerate AD, They were from your area and their guitarist had a Goff SG..is it him?

Na, I think you are thinking of Tubs, who is from down London, but I think played an SG, in EvAD.

• Members

Mesa Maverick 1x12 and a Mesa Mark I Reissue both are 110v and in good condition. I just need something smaller since I am studying and I won't be able to use anything besides headphones for a while. I am located in Denmark

• Members
Great guitar, wouldnt be selling if it was mine!

Got to play it once, was excellent, but got the Epiphone since I couldn't afford the Gibson!
:cry:

Hmm, I havn't actually got it yet, Im negiciating an offer for trading my Mesa for the guitar.

I will accept

Archived