UK / Euro 2nd quarter spam thread

Phil O'Keefe

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Ebay Auctions!

Marshall 8100 Head

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Marshall-Valvestate-8100-head_W0QQitemZ320099925916QQcategoryZ10171QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Dunlop Zakk Wylde Wah - MINT

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Jim-Dunlop-Zakk-Wylde-Wah-Pedal_W0QQitemZ320099925871QQcategoryZ22669QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

ARE you ghey!??!?! I asked you for the HEAD only last week..
DUH DUH DUH....
I might bid on it..but you are @#$%@#$^%$!!!
gagagaggaga:mad: :mad: :mad:
lol

• Members
ARE you ghey!??!?! I asked you for the HEAD only last week..

DUH DUH DUH....

I might bid on it..but you are @#$%@#$^%$!!!

gagagaggaga:mad:
:mad:
:mad:

lol

Oooooooh! Duh! :freak:

I might pull the auction then if ya make me a good offer :p

• Members

Fender Jaguar - Crafted In Japan 2002. Rare Shoreline Gold (metallic) colour. Excellent condition apart from 2 small dings (see pics). Next to no fretwear, upgraded with Mustang bridge & saddles and set up with no rattling! Includes Fender gigbag, tremolo arm and bridge cover.

• Members

I've just spied a guitar I REALLY want, so I'm gonna try and have a bit of a clearout.

My NOS Marshal Guvnor is still for sale - mint condition, the original model that Gary Moore made famous. Still with original box, battery cover etc, all mint.

• Members

Hi guys.

I'm selling my Matamp King Street Major and matching 2x12 straight cab in pimptastic white levant.

KSstack.jpg

The king street is Matamp's best selling amp at the moment, and mine is the "major" version.
Its basically Matamp's take on the classic rock amps of the 70's but with the classic full bodied Matamp tone, gourgeous tone and response and loads of gain on tap if required.
The top input gives you 15 watts (2 el34's cathode bias) and the bottom input gives you 50 (4 el34's fixed bypass).I've been gigging it at 15 watts and believe me its more than loud enough!!
It also features footswitchable voice, the 2nd gain stage is footswitchable, and the 2 master volumes are also footswitchable.
But probably the best feature on it is the new Matamp fitted valve driven powerscaling.This works on the 15 watt section, combined with the 1/2 and 1/4 power switches on the back you can quite literally crank this right up for REAL power tube crunch at TV volumes.Of course using gain/od/master volume you can get it down to a whisper.I've owned a hotplate and this power scaling works much better.This is the only king street to have this feature.
The cab is 18mil marine grade birch ply, and has removeable back panels so you can have it closed/open or semi open backed.It is fitted with 2 celestion vintage 30's and runs at 16ohms.It sounds great.It is brand new and has been used literally twice.
The whole rig is immaculate.
Also included will be matamp fitted covers for the head and cab, fitted flight case for the head, and I will throw in an FX loop cable, a 3 way footswitch with factory fitted LED's (although you need to plug in a PSU for the LED's to work), power cable, speaker lead, and I'll even throw in a BRAND NEW ( I haven't even got it yet!!) single footswitch made by monkey FX, its white to match the rig.
Not only is this rig immaculate and unique, but it is also the 1st EVER king street major.You will see on the pics it has "master" written instead of a serial number at the factory.
I am looking for

• Members

i've decided to sell my Strat as I just don't play it. I bought it in January and not really used it. I keep going to my PRS and RG when I do play. Seems a shame to have it lugged about. So i'm gonna sell it.

DSC01195.jpg
DSC01196.jpg

I bought it second hand so it does have a few dings, some chips in the paint and iit has aged nicely with a slight yellow tint. I was told by the shop that it was built in 1985 (going by seriel number) and that it's one of the 80's reissues of a 70's strat. The scallop is like those found on Blackmore strats. Slightly curved profile rather than the deep cuts like those on Malmsteen models.

I'm looking to get

• Members

Killer amp, super rare and no longer made. MG is was a company who made Zakk Wyldes amps. This is 50w, P2P, large box, master volume, parallel loop, bias points (can take i.e KT66/EL34) Cool red tolex, condition is 10/10, like new. I can ship everywhere with pro packing. Trades welcome, NMV Marshall

Archived