UK / Euro 2nd quarter spam thread

Phil O'Keefe

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Aye they're good. I used to have an original Silver Jubilee head. Didn't realyl need a separate clean channel tho, neck pickup on low volume does the trick. Infact that I believe, is Slash's original trick.

Naa slash has a rack with 5 heads in. 1 clean, 1 rhythm, 1 lead, 1 for his talkbox and a backup amp if anything fails. Controlled by Adam Day offstage :)

Wanna sell my Orange cab too (god forbid warplanegrey should hear about this :p) But yeah.... Literally as new Orange 4x12, the only marks are small black ones on the top where a head sat, I think it will clean off though.

Will sell for ooooh...

• Members

Yeah I seen that in Total Guitar ages ago (and other places) but back in the day he'd just do the trusty rhythm pickup on low for cleans. I'm a fan of that technique myself to be fair.

Me too. "Proper" clean channel is for teh gays :mad::D

I may have a bridge Bareknuckle Mule pickup for sale soon,

• Members
Dunlop 535q wah wah,

Studiophile BX5 monitors,

Also I still have a mint condition bogner ubercab that really needs a new home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! collection only for the cab though,

PM offers:wave:

:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

• Members

Year 1992, perect shape, few scraps here and there but works like a charm.

Am selling because i got k100.

Location Slovenia, posting to e.g. Germany is around 40Euros.

Footswitch not included.

DOnt have pics just yet, this small snippet will have to do for orientation.

• Members

I really like it, more so than my main standard. Its just more expendable than my others. It was set up by the tech in Cranes of Cardiff, plays nice and fast, only a couple of years old so frets are great etc. You know that feeling when you hold a nice guitar, the feel, the woody smell, all that, i get that vibe.

Only downsides I can think are that theres some buckle rash on the back, only noticable when you run your fingers over it or it catches the light, not through the finish. Theres also the two screw holes from the (included, but i dont have the mounting bar) pickgaurd, and obviously its not stock.

If your at all near by your more than welcome to try it.

Archived