New Roland (desktop?) Synth

Re-Member

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Quote Originally Posted by minimoog View Post
OK Ok the thing is while it sound the behave the same as the original boards??
while it have all of the patches ..

I'm willing to bet that it won't be 100% true ..
The SRX Platinum Trax, Ultimate Keys and Complete Orchestral cards had multiple JV-80 cards in them but, with new presets. You could load the old presets in to user presets or on to data cards since the wav data was there. With 6000 presets it might just have the old JV-80 card presets, SRX presets and some new ones but, if all of the old wav data is there then the old presets can be programmed.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by minimoog

View Post

if you can't wait for it and are getting GAS just remember roland's costumer service ..

that's doing it for me

it sucks in my country too. imagine, the distributor for south east asia , don't even have their own technician to repair keyboards

• Members

It's the ROMpler I dreamed about as a young whippersnapper!

From the removed product page:

the new INTEGRA-7 sound module gives musicians a gold mine of the latest SuperNATURAL sounds in a fast-access, fully-stocked 16-part module. The powerhouse rack comprises a "greatest hits" collection of sounds from Roland's flagship keyboards and V-Drums modules, plus all 12 boards in the acclaimed SRX library. Then there's a new technology called Motional Surround, a 17-part ambience engine that lets you graphically control the distance and position of each part within a 360-degree sound field. With the immense power of the INTEGRA-7, you can create amazingly realistic and detailed orchestral arrangements, as well as immersive, spatial sounds, and beyond.

Flagship synth module with over 5,000 sounds built in

The latest SuperNATURAL sounds with enhanced Behaviour Modelling technology for expressive acoustic instruments and accurate reproduction of performance articulations

Powerful SuperNATURAL synth engine with fat analogue synth models and vintage filter types

Dynamic SuperNATURAL drum engine with natural tonal change, derived from Roland V-Drums

For producers, the "must-have" SRX Expansion sound library is built in; all 12 SRX titles included

Dedicated multi-effects and EQ for each part (16 parts), plus dedicated COMP+EQ (use six simultaneously) for drums and ambience parameters for SuperNATURAL drum kits

Innovative 17-part Motional Surround ambience engine for stereo, headphone, and 5.1-channel output

INTEGRA-7 Editor for iPad and Motional Surround VSTi Editor for SONAR software

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by k2500x

View Post

It's the ROMpler I dreamed about as a young whippersnapper!

From the removed product page:

the new INTEGRA-7 sound module gives musicians a gold mine of the latest SuperNATURAL sounds in a fast-access, fully-stocked 16-part module. The powerhouse rack comprises a "greatest hits" collection of sounds from Roland's flagship keyboards and V-Drums modules, plus all 12 boards in the acclaimed SRX library. Then there's a new technology called Motional Surround, a 17-part ambience engine that lets you graphically control the distance and position of each part within a 360-degree sound field. With the immense power of the INTEGRA-7, you can create amazingly realistic and detailed orchestral arrangements, as well as immersive, spatial sounds, and beyond.

Flagship synth module with over 5,000 sounds built in

The latest SuperNATURAL sounds with enhanced Behaviour Modelling technology for expressive acoustic instruments and accurate reproduction of performance articulations

Powerful SuperNATURAL synth engine with fat analogue synth models and vintage filter types

Dynamic SuperNATURAL drum engine with natural tonal change, derived from Roland V-Drums

For producers, the "must-have" SRX Expansion sound library is built in; all 12 SRX titles included

Dedicated multi-effects and EQ for each part (16 parts), plus dedicated COMP+EQ (use six simultaneously) for drums and ambience parameters for SuperNATURAL drum kits

Innovative 17-part Motional Surround ambience engine for stereo, headphone, and 5.1-channel output

INTEGRA-7 Editor for iPad and Motional Surround VSTi Editor for SONAR software

If they had just given it a dedicated control surface to match all of this awesomeness, I'd be very interested.

Putting all of this in a rack unit -- software editor notwithstanding -- reminds me all over again why I love and hate my FS1R.

• Members

I doubt that (routing audio into the module for insert fx processing), but I remember when I had my XP-80 back in the 90s thinking to myself: gee if I only had all the Roland expansion boards, and insert fx on all 16 channels, that would be like my dream synth. I don't spend much money on gear anymore, but I am considering this just to fulfill that desire. smile.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by zoink

View Post

If they had just given it a dedicated control surface to match all of this awesomeness, I'd be very interested.

Putting all of this in a rack unit -- software editor notwithstanding -- reminds me all over again why I love and hate my FS1R.

Someone dude on youtube is saying he knows Roland's "new keyboard" is coming out around the end of this year. Maybe it's the Integra-7 inside of a workstation keyboard with a slot for an ipad?

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by k2500x

View Post

Someone dude on youtube is saying he knows Roland's "new keyboard" is coming out around the end of this year. Maybe it's the Integra-7 inside of a workstation keyboard with a slot for an ipad?

From your mouth to God's ears!

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by zoink

View Post

At least theres the iPad editor. In some cases I might actually prefer it, even though I don't even have iPad yet. As hardware synth business seems to be in a tight spot right now(so tight, that...where are the synths novadays?), it might be for every ones best to keep the bare box as "affordable" as possible for preset Peters, and have the option to use rather ideal solution those who care a great deal. The iPad doesn't have to raise the total cost of the package that much novadays compared to synth manufacturers contraptions.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Bernard

View Post

Only 4 hours 14 mins to go.... what could it be... what could it be... oh the excitement... ;-)

you may end up on the rack if you continue to torture us!....

i hope...it's a couple of things not just the INTEGRA-7 as everyone thinks it will be

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by zzzxtreme

View Post

Cresshead , was there half an hour ago

"1400 uk pounds"

Here, kronos is 1500 pounds

plenty pics too

Weight or money?!?!! :p

Perhaps I could interest you in dropping by here in Finland for a cup of coffee.

Archived