OT:Had to defend myself today!!

Shredison

• Members

Alright so i pick up my daughter from her mothers, as im driving away this car comes speeding through ran his stop sign and i almost hit him. I honk which is my natural reaction. The guy screeches to a stop, puts his car in reverse and almost hits my car. He gets out starts cussing, and kicks my car. I get out to see what the hell this kids problem is, and the kid swings at me. I've been boxing since i was 5 so i side step his widely thrown punch and drop a left hook, which drops him. I hit him one more time, jumped in my car and left.

I've been pissed since this happened. My hand is swollen, i think i broke something. I didnt want to fight this idiot, but i had no choice. I dont get why guys think they're tough {censored} nowadays. :mad:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Alright so i pick up my daughter from her mothers, as im driving away this car comes speeding through ran his stop sign and i almost hit him. I honk which is my natural reaction. The guy screeches to a stop, puts his car in reverse and almost hits my car. He gets out starts cussing, and kicks my car. I get out to see what the hell this kids problem is, and the kid swings at me. I've been boxing since i was 5 so i side step his widely thrown punch and drop a left hook, which drops him. I hit him one more time, jump on my car and left.

I've been pissed since this happened. My hand is swollen, i think i broke something. I didnt want to fight this idiot, but i had no choice. I dont get why guys think they're tough {censored} nowadays.
:mad:

Good for you!

BTW, open palm is good for hitting the head. Fists are good for ribs, ...
Hit something hard with something soft, hit something soft with something hard. ;)

• Members

Alright so i pick up my daughter from her mothers, as im driving away this car comes speeding through ran his stop sign and i almost hit him. I honk which is my natural reaction. The guy screeches to a stop, puts his car in reverse and almost hits my car. He gets out starts cussing, and kicks my car. I get out to see what the hell this kids problem is, and the kid swings at me. I've been boxing since i was 5 so i side step his widely thrown punch and drop a left hook, which drops him. I hit him one more time, jumped in my car and left.

I've been pissed since this happened. My hand is swollen, i think i broke something. I didnt want to fight this idiot, but i had no choice. I dont get why guys think they're tough {censored} nowadays.

If your hand hurts too badly to play guitar just mail your amp/guitar to me and i'll play it. hope your hands better soon bro.

• Members

My buddy was in a situation where he had to fight some punks that cornered him outside a local super market real late at night, he wound up with a broken knuckle and was out of work with surguries for a year (I believe he punched a guy squarely in the forehead, foreheads are hard). He almost lost his house because he and his wife couldn't pay the bills and they had a 3 year old at the time as well (now 5).

I'd say that since your daughter was with you, you shoulda just drove off.

• Members

nice work!!! guy got what he deserved!
One time some asshole was speeding like crazy and I crossed an intersection and kinda cut him off...anyway the cockhead starts following me ...I was going to a mates but wasn't exactly sure of the street so i turned one early and the guy kept following, so I pulled over and got straight out and turned and faced the car and they kept driving lol!!!

• Members

Haha I can't believe people can actually act like that. He {censored}s up and then gets pissed at you? That guy must be a ton of fun to hang around :freak:

I think you did the right thing, but I personally would have opted for a few rib kicks once he's down.

Archived