OT:Had to defend myself today!!

Shredison

• Members
Thanks for the concern of my hand guys. Its feeling better now. I had to work all night with it feeling like crap.
Lifting 800 lb batteries
isnt fun after punching a guy in the head.

Damn, he really messed with the wrong guy! :D

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Haha I can't believe people can actually act like that. He {censored}s up and then gets pissed at you? That guy must be a ton of fun to hang around
:freak:

Alot of idiots on the road. Just last week I was driving home on my local state highway, and came up on someone driving 40-45 mph in a 55 zone. So once the oncoming traffic cleared (had to wait for 2 cars) I pull around him, only to have him get mad at me for having the nerve of trying to pass him, he speeds up to not let me pass. I finally got around him, but then slowed back down to my normal speed of around 57-58, and he tailgated me literally the whole way home, giving me the bird, and I could see him yelling at me when I would glance in my rearview.

I pulled in to my hometown gas station instead of heading to my house, in case the guy wanted to follow me home/try to start something, but he kept going.

How dare me that I should try to pass someone doing 15mph under the speed limit :freak:

Archived