Ridiculous Craigslist Offerings

zoink

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by zoink

View Post

BEATS!!!

------------------------------

HIP HOP MIXING MASTERING & BEATS - $200 (AUSTIN)

Date: 2010-01-01, 12:41PM CST

Reply to: sale-zkzuh-1532889597@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

HIP HOP MIXING MASTERING & BEATS

RULER WHY RECORDINGS

IS YOUR ALBUM FINISHED? GET IT MASTERED FOR MAXIMUM LOUDNESS AND QUALITY. GET THAT RADIO SOUND YOU NEED TO COMPETE IN THE MARKET TODAY.

LISTEN TO THIS PREVIEW

http://vultureshiphop.com/master_preview.mp3

the preview demonstrates the difference between UN-mastered and Mastered. Can you tell the difference?

NEED BEATS? I GOT PLENTY, EMAIL ME FOR INQUIRIES OR GIVE ME A CALL/TEXT

RULER

210-389-6299

Beats are a big market to rappers o a budget, who dont have the gear to make their own. I have a lot of those guys come in my studio with beats they buy on the web, with that $200 for a single loop is about 4 times as much as the going rate.

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/msg/1577265025.html

Roland Jupiter 6 JP-6 Excellent Condition 100% fully functional - $2400 (U District)

This is a fantastic condition fully working Roland Jupiter 6 synthesizer from 1982. It looks brand new and works like its brand new. I am not going to go on and on about what its capabilities are as those looking for this kind of synthesizer know what this thing can do. I am absolutely firm on the price, and in no hurry to sell it, and am not interested in any trades for it. If you are looking for a great conditioned Roland Jupiter 6 and are willing to pay what it is worth to me, then please send me an email!

orig.jpg

Clean... but $2400 worth...?

• Members

Uhh . . . no.

----------------------------

Keyboards Synthesizers for sale (South Austin)

Date: 2010-02-04, 3:19PM CST

Reply to: sale-rbeem-1586151765@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Hello everyone. I am selling a few synths from my collection. All of them are in perfect working condition. I have the following for sale.

Roland JP-8000 $750 Estimated value according to vintagesyth.com is $1200

http://www.vintagesynth.com/roland/jp8000.php

Awesome Synth. I kind of don't want to let go of this one but I got to finance other instruments Comes with manual and power cable.

Roland Juno 106 $450 obo

http://www.vintagesynth.com/roland/juno106.php

This synth is analog with digitally controlled oscillators. It can create some very warm sounds. comes with the power cable.

Alesis Ion $550

http://www.vintagesynth.com/misc/ion.php

Virtual analog synth that has been highly acclaimed. It sounds incredible even compared to vintage moog, oberheim, or sequential circuits synths.

This one come with a case, manual and power cable.

Roland D-50 and Pg-1000 both for $500 obo

The D-50 is awesome. The problem with this board is that it has a power issue. Im told that it can be fixed for about $50. The pg-1000 is an external controller that makes programming easy.

http://www.vintagesynth.com/roland/d50.php

http://www.vintagesynth.com/roland/pgs.php#pg1000

Oberheim OB-XA $650 obo

This is the synth that Van Halen used to play "jump". However mine doesnt currently work. It needs some chips in the oscillators replaced. I never had the time to fix it up so it can be yours for a bargain.

http://www.vintagesynth.com/oberheim/obxa.php

Please feel free to call or email me for pictures or questions.

• Members

On the above, I wonder how the seller reconciles:

"All of them are in perfect working condition"

. . . with . . .

"The D-50 is awesome. The problem with this board is that it has a power issue. Im told that it can be fixed for about $50."

. . . and . . .

"This is the synth that Van Halen used to play "jump". However mine doesnt currently work. It needs some chips in the oscillators replaced."

• Members

Got a laugh out of this one...

---------------------------------------------------------------------

My Nerdy Husbands Guitar - $100 (Wells Branch)

Date: 2010-02-05, 12:14AM CST

Reply to: sale-vus3e-1586798651@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

I'm selling my husbands guitar. He couldn't bear to post himself, so I'm doing it for him.

It's an Eterna acoustic guitar, and manufactured by Yamaha. He's played it three times. It's got all it's strings. He was a tuba player in high school band and had this delusion that he could learn guitar and then, I don't know, join some sort of rock band and be a way cool dude. Now he's come to accept the fact that he's a father of two who is a D&D playing nerd. Hell, he even plays the drums when we play Rock Band- if a man can't even play guitar on a video game, than why would he delude himself that he can play a real guitar?

Anyway. He's a nerd who cannot play guitar. It was $170 new, and looking around the web they seem to go for 170 to 200 new. Please come and get the symbol of his failure at being a Cool Dude out of our living room so he can go back to being happy being a much beloved video game nerd dad, and I can stop dusting the damn thing.

If this add is up, it's still available.

I might be open to a trade to lower the price, kids stuff appropriate for a 9 yo girl or 7 yo boy are usually interesting to me.

• Members

How about a 5,500 dollar Rhodes 73? At first I thought it was a typo, but he makes it clear in the post that 5,500 is his price...

Redone in an uglier-than-sin package, too icon_lol.gif

Or, you can have a 5,000 dollar Rhodes that is advertised as a 73/88, whatever that means icon_lol.gif (and is FIRM on the price, so don't try to talk this guy into a discount! he won't hear ya!)

• Members

View Post

I'm selling my husbands guitar. He couldn't bear to post himself, so I'm doing it for him.

It's an Eterna acoustic guitar, and manufactured by Yamaha. He's played it three times. It's got all it's strings. He was a tuba player in high school band and had this delusion that he could learn guitar and then, I don't know, join some sort of rock band and be a way cool dude. Now he's come to accept the fact that he's a father of two who is a D&D playing nerd. Hell, he even plays the drums when we play Rock Band- if a man can't even play guitar on a video game, than why would he delude himself that he can play a real guitar?

Anyway. He's a nerd who cannot play guitar. It was $170 new, and looking around the web they seem to go for 170 to 200 new. Please come and get the symbol of his failure at being a Cool Dude ™ out of our living room so he can go back to being happy being a much beloved video game nerd dad, and I can stop dusting the damn thing.

I might be open to a trade to lower the price, kids stuff appropriate for a 9 yo girl or 7 yo boy are usually interesting to me.

Haha, that's priceless. How many times does she call him a nerd.... poke.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by ChristianRock

View Post

How about a 5,500 dollar Rhodes 73? At first I thought it was a typo, but he makes it clear in the post that 5,500 is his price...

Redone in an uglier-than-sin package, too icon_lol.gif

Or, you can have a 5,000 dollar Rhodes that is advertised as a 73/88, whatever that means icon_lol.gif (and is FIRM on the price, so don't try to talk this guy into a discount! he won't hear ya!)

The first one is probably worth that- its extremely rare and looks to be in preemo condition, as for the 2nd Rhodes- its must be a typo.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by kazper

View Post

http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/msg/1577265025.html

Roland Jupiter 6 JP-6 Excellent Condition 100% fully functional - $2400 (U District)

This is a fantastic condition fully working Roland Jupiter 6 synthesizer from 1982. It looks brand new and works like its brand new. I am not going to go on and on about what its capabilities are as those looking for this kind of synthesizer know what this thing can do. I am absolutely firm on the price, and in no hurry to sell it, and am not interested in any trades for it. If you are looking for a great conditioned Roland Jupiter 6 and are willing to pay what it is worth to me, then please send me an email!

orig.jpg

Clean... but $2400 worth...?

ABSOLUTELY!! Great synth!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

View Post

Anyway. He's a nerd who cannot play guitar. It was $170 new, and looking around the web they seem to go for 170 to 200 new. Please come and get the symbol of his failure at being a Cool Dude ™ out of our living room so he can go back to being happy being a much beloved video game nerd dad, and I can stop dusting the damn thing.

That one made me chuckle - I read it as though written by an adoring and prankster wife, and not with any maliciousness.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

i think i need to make a minimoog patch for my cz-101.

http://columbia.craigslist.org/msg/1629687428.html

Ensoniq ESQ-1 synth in near mint condition. Midi In/Out. Battery was just replaced. Comes with 2 cartridges, hard case, a foot switch pedal for sustain or sequencer, a stand, and power cord. Works great, with no problems. It'a digital wave synth, which has an ANALOG filter. 3 digital oscillators per voice, with 32 waveforms each. With in all the sounds/presets, it's has 2 Mini Moog sounds. -Which makes this a great deal alone. Mini Moog's go for 2,500- 3,000. Probably never find one in this good of condition again.

• Members

it's not too bad a deal, i just thought the whole 'it has a minimoog patch, so obviously it's such a good deal compared to a real minimoog'.

so what if it has a patch called 'minibass'? i like the esq-1, but if there's one sound that the esq-1 doesn't sound like... well, it would be a camel gargling power chords into its yerba mate, but a minimoog bass would be a close second.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Spleencage

View Post

The first one is probably worth that- its extremely rare and looks to be in preemo condition ...

let me be the first to call bull{censored} on that "extremely rare" rhodes. in reality, that's a common "student model" rhodes, it's not rare and it's not worth anything like that kind of money. note the bastard doesn't even include the "student model" designation lest you decide to google it up and find out how little it's really worth. even the nicest "professional" rhodes really isn't worth more than $2000 in USA, they made far too many rhodes for them to ever see a giant price increase anytime soon.

here's a student model rhodes on ebay, can't even get the opening bid of $499:

http://cgi.ebay.com/1968-Fender-Rhod...item3efd77b6e3

and another for a kilobuck:

http://austin.craigslist.org/msg/1603787422.html

• Members

indianapolis craigslist > for sale / wanted > free stuff

please flag with care:

free free hores poo (mooresville )

Date: 2010-03-07, 6:02PM EST

Reply to: see below

come and get all you want its free its all free all of it you can get and if you cant get it ...WE CANT BRING IT TO YOU FOR A FEE ... call me at 317-834-0U812

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1633225408

• Members

Another post-breakup sale on Craigslist. It's funny that sellers think they need to include this information in the first place.

She should have known better than to date a guitarist. smile.gif

-----------------------------------------------------------

M-108 10 Band EQ and Boss MD-2 Mega Distortion - $130 (San Antonio, TX)

Date: 2010-02-08, 9:20PM CST

Reply to:

My boyfriend broke up with me! Must sell these things that I bought him!! Jerk doesnt deserve them!

M-108 10 Band EQ MXR ask for: $80

Boss MD-2 Mega Distortion asking for $60

Or you can buy both for $130. Just shoot me an email. Thanks and have a great day!

• Members

Here's a Korg ER-mkII for $400 (routinely selling on ebay for $125-$150). I don't even think they sold for that much when they were new.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

korg electribe sampler / beat machine - $400 (52 and lamar)

Date: 2010-02-19, 12:03PM CST

Reply to: sale-avzcc-1608235728@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

korg is in great condition . have used it a little. has instruction manual.

please e mail or just call if you want to move faster than internet.

you can test it out before buying.

ER_01.jpg

Archived