Ebay buyer's racist address. Hahaha.

JoshuaLogan

• Members
do you come here to actually talk about amps and music, or do you just troll this board to start arguments with people you dont know over the internet?

i dont think i've ever seen you post anything on this board that wasnt some form of {censored} talking to somebody or high fiving one of your butt buddies for {censored} talkjing to somebody.

:rolleyes:

I talk more about amps here more than you do. :lol:

And Ive posted far more clips (have you actually even post clips before?) and most likely played twice as many amps as you have.

You fail at the internet. :lol::thu:

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
do you come here to actually talk about amps and music, or do you just troll this board to start arguments with people you dont know over the internet?

i dont think i've ever seen you post anything on this board that wasnt some form of {censored} talking to somebody or high fiving one of your butt buddies for {censored} talkjing to somebody.

:rolleyes:

Shea is more metal than this entire board ya n00b, kid pisses on chics while smashing $$$$$PRS guitars and the sad part is that I WISH I was making this up.

IF you want a good fisting Potsey you cam e to the right thread though :thu:

Now please shutty...........

• Members

Im seriously amazed that people are making a big deal out of this. Im all about the south, I would never live anywhere else. THere is something to be said about southern hospitality. But like anywhere else, we have our problems. And racism is certainly one of them.

And the best part is, this thread was meant to be humorous and you dumb {censored}s took it seriously.

Congrats, you're all morons. :lol:

• Members
I talk more about amps here more than you do.
:lol:

And Ive posted far more clips (have you actually even post clips before?) and most likely played twice as many amps as you have.

You fail at the internet.
:lol::thu:

you "talk more about amps more than i do"?.ok.... didnt you just call me illiterate or something in some other thread?-lol

how the {censored} would you know how many amps i've played you douchebag???

the more you talk the more you prove what a dumb ass little {censored} talking punk you are.

• Members
Im seriously amazed that people are making a big deal out of this. Im all about the south, I would never live anywhere else. THere is something to be said about southern hospitality. But like anywhere else, we have our problems. And racism is certainly one of them.

And the best part is, this thread was meant to be humorous and you dumb {censored}s took it seriously.

Congrats, you're all morons.
:lol:

more proof of what a douchebag you are-

• Members
you "talk more about amps more than i do"?.ok.... didnt you just call me illiterate or something in some other thread?-lol

the more you talk the more you prove what a dumb ass little {censored} talking punk you are.

Why dont you go to Tone Merchants this Winter NAMM and tell him.....he is playing NAMM :thu:

So who invited you and your world class talents to NAMM to gig and demonstrate :confused:

Chirp chirp chirp................

• Members

LOL Ok man lets get serious for a second. The reason I, and probably others give you a hard time, is because you come across as some ignorant redneck.

And you can call me a "dumb ass little {censored} talking punk" all you want. That doesnt change the fact that some of us have noticed that it seems that you speak before you think a lot of the time. Not always of course, but take for example one of your early posts when you first joined. You said Zakk Wylde was a better hybrid picker than Jerry Donahue. I mean, thats just crazy, mang. :D

The irony here, is that we would probably get along really well in the "real world."

• Members
Ok.
:freak:

Are you from or do you live in the south?

It's called prejudice.

Definition:
(1) : preconceived judgment or opinion (2) : an adverse opinion or leaning formed without just grounds or before sufficient knowledge b : an instance of such judgment or opinion c : an irrational attitude of hostility directed against an individual, a group, a race, or their supposed characteristics

It doesn't matter where I live to know what judging something before the facts is called. :poke:

• Members

Who's applying reverse racism here? I'm talking about his knee jerk assumption that a town called Whiteville was done so out of racism.

To my knowledge, Telephant wasn't asking a question, he was stating his opinion.

Nice wordy retort, however it is a reflection of one's own prejudice to cast aspersions on the origin of a towns name without first doing research into the matter. Assuming it was born out of racism simply because you experienced racism yourself is the same thing as assuming all black people are criminals because you were mugged by one.

Besides, It's not like I'm calling him a reverse bigot for stating his opinion.

"Its not neccessarily racist now, but it would not suprise me (considering its North Carolina) that the town itself was named by a bunch of slave owning racist rednecks.

I mean come the {censored} on, "Whiteville?" Sure, it could be named after someone with the last name "White," but for some reason I highly doubt it."

Seems like you are looking way too hard for something. A lighthearted statement (I stand corrected on this) acknowledging the racist past of the South makes him prejudiced? Your simile is just absurd. He is not asserting that all Whites are racist rednecks, as you posit in your comparison, he is describing a historical precedent.

As A_Gitarman points out, there ARE still place names throughout the US that are based on racial attitudes that pre-date the Civil War. While most of the obvious ones - "Dead Nigger Creek" and " Scalper's Walk" type stuff - have been expunged, some places with seemingly innocuous names remain. I think that blaming "prejudice" for thinking aloud that this may be a case of this is overstating the issue.

I think it says more about "political correctness fatigue" than actual racism that every statement made by any White on the subject of race be seen as "biased" one way or another.

• Members

Seems like you are looking way too hard for something.

Not really. Telephant made an assumption, I said his assumption was based on his own prejudice. Everything that follows is neither here nor there. If anything it would appear that you're trying to make this something that it's not.

• Members

Not really. Telephant made an assumption, I said his assumption was based on his own prejudice. Everything that follows is neither here nor there. If anything it would appear that you're trying to make this something that it's not.

What was his assumption? That all Whites are racist? Or was it merely that there was a possibility that the town name had a racist origin? As there are towns and landmarks in the South - where he lives - named for historically racist names, I'd venture to say that it was a valid comment.

Are you defending this because NO REDNECKS ARE EVAR RACISMATED? Has there never been racism in the South? Your continued defense of this position shows exactly what is wrong with the PC stances on both sides.

telephant was man enough to admit he was proven incorrect in his "assumption", are you?

• Members

NAw man, you are just trying to get under Shea's skin for some reason ;)

• Members

I'm just {censored}ing tired of politically correct, bleeding heart, liberal {censored}s who cry racism every chance they get. Anyone who thinks a town, or anything alse with white in the title is racist, can go {censored} themselves.

Actually, being a redneck southern conservative is the current politically correct. You brain dead, politically correct redneck {censored}.

My favorite "is it racist?" name: Cracker Barrel.

I mean, it fits perfectly! The place is FULL of 'em!

Archived