Ebay buyer's racist address. Hahaha.

JoshuaLogan

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Its not neccessarily racist now, but it would not suprise me (considering its North Carolina) that the town itself was named by a bunch of slave owning racist rednecks.

I mean come the {censored} on, "Whiteville?" Sure, it could be named after someone with the last name "White," but for some reason I highly doubt it.
:lol:

We have White Settlement up here in DFW.

• Members
It doesn't matter where I live to know what judging something before the facts is called. :poke:

I didnt judge that town at all. I said, "it wouldnt suprise me," thats not judging, its contemplating while still keeping an open mind to the fact that it may not have racist roots. :idea:

And I was trying to keep in the spirit of the thread, which you apparanrly missed.

Once again:

And the best part is, this thread was meant to be humorous and you dumb {censored}s took it seriously.

• Members

It's not an educated guess, it's {censored}ing retarded.

It'd be fun to have a big huge red button that I could push and a big {censored}ing hole would open up and these two would disappear. You know, like Dr. Evil in any Austin Powers movie.

Sometimes it's like the blind leading the blind around here.

Whooops!!! ^^^ That might've been prejudiced. Perhaps even RACIST! OmGLOLZORZ.

• Members

My favorite part is how he wouldnt answer my question about being from the South. Why? Because he's not. :idea: So he doesnt know what the {censored} he is talking about.

Apparantly some people havent realized their is still huge difference between the Northern culture and Southern culture in the US.

• Members
My favorite part is how he wouldnt answer my question about being from the South. Why? Because he's not.
:idea:
So he doesnt know what the {censored} he is talking about.

Apparantly some people havent realized their is still huge difference between the Northern culture and Southern culture in the US.

Huge difference.

One noteable difference is the amount of hot blonde women with sugary-sweet-syrupy voices. Wait, well not necessarily "blonde", but women in general with sugary-sweet-syrupy voices.

• Members

All this race bull{censored} is annoying. Yes there is a lot of hate and prejudice, but i feel a lot of prejudice is very merited and a product of people's surroundings/experiences. I want to just move to Sweden (where my blood is from), live with white people(dare i say), get along, and play metal music.

• Members
My favorite part is how he wouldnt answer my question about being from the South. Why? Because he's not.
:idea:
So he doesnt know what the {censored} he is talking about.

Well hell yeah Shea, us edumacated nor'easters think ya'll a bunch of redneck dolts :lol::eek::poke:

• Members
I have lived all over the country and I can tell you for a fact I ran into more racists in Ohio and NY than I have in NC. That is a fact.

Dude stop tripping about people here thinking North Carolina is a bunch of inbred backwards {censored}s.

Noone is saying that or trying to insult North Carolina. I can only imagine how pissed you'd be if someone insulted your favorite football team. :lol:

• Members

All this race bull{censored} is annoying. Yes there is a lot of hate and prejudice, but i feel a lot of prejudice is very merited and a product of people's surroundings/experiences. I want to just move to Sweden (where my blood is from), live with white people(dare i say), get along, and play metal music.

You're pretty close to that now, don'cha think?

:poke:

Archived