Ebay buyer's racist address. Hahaha.

JoshuaLogan

• Members

I just sold a pair of JBL EON15 G2 powered speakers on ebay, and looked at the sold confirmation email and saw the buyer's address....

The street name is White's Crossing Plaza, and the city is Whiteville, North Carolina. :confused:

I googled it to make sure it was real... and yup... it is. :eek:

I wasn't aware such racist addresses exist. lol

:lol: :lol: :lol:

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Once, on a drive from Ireland thru Wales (yes, a marine vessel was involved) and thence on to deepest darkest Lincolnshire, I passed in (relatively) rapid succession the following towns:

Kilcock
Stillorgan
Penistone

Maybe that last one's the secret to Tom Jones' sound!

Rob

• Members
I just sold a pair of JBL EON15 G2 powered speakers on ebay, and looked at the sold confirmation email and saw the buyer's address....

The street name is White's Crossing Plaza, and the city is Whiteville, North Carolina.
:confused:

I googled it to make sure it was real... and yup... it is.
:eek:

:lol:

I'm with some other replies here, why in darnation is this racist?

Or maybe you think Yellowstone national park is also racist and should be named "No-particular-color-stone national park"?

• Members
Why is that racist?

Is it racist to say something is white?

Its not neccessarily racist now, but it would not suprise me (considering its North Carolina) that the town itself was named by a bunch of slave owning racist rednecks.

I mean come the {censored} on, "Whiteville?" Sure, it could be named after someone with the last name "White," but for some reason I highly doubt it. :lol:

• Members
Its not neccessarily racist now, but it would not suprise me (considering its North Carolina) that the town itself was named by a bunch of slave owning racist rednecks.

I mean come the {censored} on, "Whiteville?" Sure, it could be named after someone with the last name "White," but for some reason I highly doubt it.

http://www.whitevillechamber.org/heritage.htm

:rolleyes:

• Members

I mean come the {censored} on, "Whiteville?" Sure, it could be named after someone with the last name "White," but for some reason I highly doubt it.

That's an assumption based on your own prejudice though.

• Members

Whiteville's beginnings date back to 1733 land grants. James B White, for whom Whiteville is named

LOL - "tele-pwn3d" ;):poke: ;)

• Members

The street name is White's Crossing Plaza, and the city is Whiteville, North Carolina.
:confused:

I googled it to make sure it was real... and yup... it is.
:eek:

kkk.jpg

Archived