OT: Did You See The HCAF Entry At Urban Dictionary?

Megadeth Man

• Members
:D We're famous! But seriously they shouldn't talk. HCAF has made me go to the Urban Dictionary on more than one occasion to figure out what is going on. "MILF" comes to mind as a word they might add to the list of words prospective HCAF'ers should know.

• Members
:D
We're famous! But seriously they shouldn't talk. HCAF has made me go to the Urban Dictionary on more than one occasion to figure out what is going on.
"MILF"
comes to mind as a word they might add to the list of words prospective HCAF'ers should know.

I still have no clue what a MILF is.... :confused:

• Members
:D
We're famous! But seriously they shouldn't talk. HCAF has made me go to the Urban Dictionary on more than one occasion to figure out what is going on. "MILF" comes to mind as a word they might add to the list of words prospective HCAF'ers should know.

MILF comes from the movie "American Pie " check it out if you already have not seen it. :lol:

• Members
whoa settle down there casey, ya it is pretty much accurate, hey it makes us all look like a bunch of badass mother{censored}ers though
:cop:

Well we gottat laugh at ourselves a little ...

There is a lot of opinionated pissing and moaning = Drama, and a lot of guys are pretty mean to n00bs.

If ya gotta tough skin it's still fun...

Archived