OT: I'm attracted to fat girls.....

jnurp

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

you guys are novice. ive nailed some repulsive seacows when i was drunk. i wouldnt drive one to 7-11 sober, but many times i rolled into a bar near closing time after a night with the guys or an unsuccessful date and the first pig that would look twice was getting whatever sick {censored} i could think of done to her. preferably in my truck so i could get her out of my way quickly. never buy one a drink though, someone may bring that up later...always regretted it the next day, and it took that bar off my map for a few months in case anyone saw me slip out with a fatty. i used to travel across the country 3 out of 4 weeks a month, that was fat girl paradise. we worked late hours and always popped in the hotel bar at the end of the night and pounded drinks quickly before last call and id snag a fatty sometimes if we were drinking shots and there was nothing better on the menu.

Damn. That's what I call keepin' it real. I don't even know you, yet somehow I feel the urge to buy you a shot. :thu:

• Members

The whole room fell silent

The girls all paused with glee

Turned left, turned right

All they lookin at me

But I was lookin at them

There, there on the dance floor

Now they got me in the middle

Feelin like a man whore

Specially the big girl

Big girls need love too

No discrimination dis world

So keep your hands off my cheeks

Let me study how u ride the beat (Ya big freak)

• Members

Well, this might go in the confession thread but my best buddy and I double teamed a girl some of you might consider fat. She's round but firm with bouncy big boobs - not saggy at all. Smart and cute too. He snuck in the back door while she was on top riding me.

She LOVED it.

I'd do it again in a minute.

thats what i call a bonding experience. You guys will be friends for life and in 30 years you can still chuckle about how u guys crossed swords whilst doing a behemoth.

• Members

Best oral I ever had was from a pretty large woman. Maybe they just try harder.

Max

They do try harder i have been around some fat girls that were tryin hard with me, but i wasnt drunk enough though i have made out with them sometimes when im drunk never gone all the way

• Members

I came (no pun intended) close once but I have a {censored}ing pretty good track record

I was on the piss hardcore , I threw up twice(!) that night after slammin shots....this wilderbeast came and grabbed me...wouldn't let me go

ended up back at her place but a buddy called me (same one that got me {censored}ed up) and was in a fight and {censored} was going down ....I bailed to help him.... he saved my pride :D

whats even funnier was two playboy mates of mine DID hit it when she was maybe in a bit better shape

• Members

I like my women looking healthy.

Too fat is nasty, like when your hands really sink in, thats no good. I don't mind alittle bit, hell i got alittle bit myself. I'm 6'3 about 200 pounds.

Too skinny is just the same, I don't my hands running up and down her ribs like i am playing the xylaphone or some {censored}, thats nasty, plus I am not really into chicken legs.

Archived