OT: I'm attracted to fat girls.....

jnurp

• Members

I am not a twiggy type fan. I like my women with curves. Mind you not a REAL big girls, but I like gals with curves and a nice behind. My Dad always refered to them as "Gals who are good breeding stock". I agree.

An old roadie I knew used to chase bigger gals back in the day. I asked him what the attraction was. he stated that he dosen't have to worry so much about a bigger girl taking off and leaving him. He did not have to worry so much about his friends trying to worm her away. he also stated that bigger girls knew they're way around the kitchen, and were typically better house keepers than they're skinny counter parts. Then the final deal sealer. Bigger girls truly appreciate the lovin'.

My wife I have now weighed 103 lbs. dripping wet when I married her. Three kids, and 15 years later she has put on a few pounds. You know what? She is sexier and more beautiful than she has ever been! Its' true!

So as to my old roadie friends assessment of bigger girls I must attest. On bar night with me, you can take the boney one. I will take her bigger friend, no problem.

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

No. She's a disgusting pig. But then again, I expected no less from you. :poke:

wow i dont get how u think that is disgusting, i mean she has a butta face thats for sure. Ill tell u what id rather {censored} that porcupine in your av than kate moss!

• Members

you guys are fags.

all this "130 is my limit" {censored}, and a "i like them healthy" crap is pretentious bull{censored}.

you know you're probably 15+ lbs overweight yourself, and you're probably far from healthy.

Bull{censored}. I consider myself to be relatively healthy. I eat healthy(besides the occasional fast food {censored}), I workout, and I stay in pretty good shape. And I expect the same from any woman I'm in a relationship with. I've NEVER been 15lbs overweight. Never. And there's no excuse for me or anyone I'm with to be either.

• Members

wow i dont get how u think that is disgusting, i mean she has a butta face thats for sure. Ill tell u what id rather {censored} that porcupine in your av than kate moss!

Don't get me wrong man, I don't like Kate Moss thin. I like women with a healthy athletic build. A huge rack is waaaaaaay down on the priorities list for me. I don't like being able to count a woman's ribs, but I don't want her to look like she can down a whole rack of ribs either.

• Members

Don't get me wrong man, I don't like Kate Moss thin. I like women with a healthy athletic build. A huge rack is waaaaaaay down on the priorities list for me. I don't like being able to count a woman's ribs, but I don't want her to look like she can down a whole rack of ribs either.

Well i think the actual meaning of the thread has kinda taken off into a discussion of what is or isnt fat.....I started it tongue in cheek to the other thread im attracted to ugly girls, but i was also curious to see who else banged fat chicks and was embarassed by it and who else actually liked it. Lord knows i have {censored}ed some strange {censored} in my day...big, tall, short, thin, fat, obese, white, black, asian, 6 fingers, bald, acne, backne, fish market vaginas...the list goes on and on. I consider myself the Captain Kirk of Harmony Central....when i was younger id pretty much {censored} any alien in the universe. So the question is gentlemen have you or have u not {censored}ed anything over 200lbs?

• Members

well in the immortal of spinal tap...

The bigger the cushion, the sweeter the pushin'
That's what I said
The looser the waistband, the deeper the quicksand
Or so I have read

My baby fits me like a flesh tuxedo
I'd like to sink her with my pink torpedo

Big bottom, big bottom
Talk about bum cakes, my girl's got 'em
Big bottom drive me out of my mind
How could I leave this behind?