OT: I'm attracted to fat girls.....

jnurp

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOL none of you {censored}ers will own up to tapping a fattie...i call bull{censored}!

Oh I got no problem admitting it! My last girlfriend was big.....{censored}ing stunningly pretty...but big.

I havn't got a "Type" as far as size goes tho. I've had one girlfriend who had been bulimic in the past...so was VEEERY THIN! And another who was even thinner than her! Dunno why cos that girl could eat!

• Members

ok, heres a new question, only because there are vague lines between fat and thick, etc...How many of you have been involved in any sort of sexual relations with any gal over 200lbs?

OK well what's 200lbs in REAL talk? that's like 14 stone yeah???

Aformentioned ex mrs was..........hmm.....I'd say 15-16 stone....size 18-20 (UK)..........so yes...I have...proud of it!

• Members

well in the immortal of spinal tap...

The bigger the cushion, the sweeter the pushin'

That's what I said

The looser the waistband, the deeper the quicksand

Or so I have read

My baby fits me like a flesh tuxedo

I'd like to sink her with my pink torpedo

Big bottom, big bottom

Talk about bum cakes, my girl's got 'em

Big bottom drive me out of my mind

How could I leave this behind?

This is a vid of soundgarden doing big bottom back in 1989. {censored}in badass

• Members

Oh word???

fattaymottay.jpg

I actually know her, haha. She's really nice and has a sick sense of humor.

Anyhow, I could really care less. I've dated skinny girls, I've dated big girls and a lot of it just comes down to if she has a cute face and doesn't act very girly. My current girlfriend is by no means small, but I would rather be dating her than some of the anorexic sluts that want me. And I think little pooches/love handles are cute. And typically chubby girls = more ass and tittayz.

• Members

OK well what's 200lbs in REAL talk? that's like 14 stone yeah???

Aformentioned ex mrs was..........hmm.....I'd say 15-16 stone....size 18-20 (UK)..........so yes...I have...proud of it!

I find your honesty quite refreshing sir!

• Members
If your taste in women exemplifies your guitar playing, stay the {censored} away from me until you get some taste and class!
:cop:

Lol my taste in women is actually WORSE than my guitar playing. I love a fat low end and i love a fat low end, so yeah its similar. Usually i would never take offense to comments on my playing and such because i realize im decent at best, but where do u get off making any comments about my taste in music when your link takes me too your wedding band page. dude play Kool and the gang much? I guarantee u have to play the crappiest garbage in the world. I find it ironic that somebody who has to play backstreet boys and Barry manilow every weekend would EVER make a comment on somebodys taste in music. At least im playing {censored} i like, while it may very well be {censored}, at least i like it. If u have the balls to admit you like playing BArry Manilow, Kool and the gang and Whitney Houton songs than you are a better man than me and i will take my hat off to u for your honesty. Otherwise stfu, put your tux on and play something that 60 year olds can dance to.

• Members

Wait I thought you liked full on fatties?

She's just really hot. Not even that thick by the looks of that picture...

who me... i like em big sure....but whats not to love about that chick. I prefer them thick like that but i have boned plenty o' porkies in my day.

Archived