OT: I'm attracted to fat girls.....

jnurp

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Me. I have only had good experiences with bigger women.

i think i have an explanation for this

fat girls need love too.

they just have to pay for it.

• Members

mmkay heres a question for you guys....what is the heaviest girl u at least recieved oral from.....me...mine was at least a duece and some change..and i HIT it!...but she had a pretty face! bwahahahahahahaha

• Members

can say i'm a conniseur of fatties, not my thing. But if a girl is merely just a tad flabby and attractive, then i consider. I prefer average sized/slim women cuz i like to play sports and be active outdoors, and i'm sure that larger women wouldnt have the stamina for that.

• Members

Big? No.

Thick? YES!!!!
:love:

As I've said before on this forum, I like my women and my bacon the same way: thick with just the right amount of fat.

It's hard to put a number on it since it's largely dependent on height and how a person carries the weight, but off the top of my head I'd say the cutoff point is around 160 lbs. Anything over that and your risk of dealing with a legitimate fatty increases exponentially.

• Members

I prefer very skinny girls. I don't think I have ever had sex with a girl over 120. Maybe I should try it? For some reason I always go for blondes about 5 foot 7 with busty tits and a model figure..... Damn you Freud!

ditto.

• Members

Part of the attraction to fat girls undoubtedly is the greater ease of {censored}ing them. Less competition for the prize, assumption that they don't get it as much and will put out more readily, etc. For some, it's better to get laid than to not get laid because you were picky.

• Members

I remember the only experience I have had with a bigggg girl was in 6th grade. This girl had a huge crush on me. She had a cute face, but was very plump. Anyway she kept asking me if she could learn to give "bj's" on me. I was like.......sure what the hell. So one day after school we went to my buddies house with her best friend ( who was hot as {censored} and I ended up losing my virginity too a few years later) any way all three of us went in the bathroom. She dropped my pants and started literally kissing it. For some reason I was just so turned off by her I literally had to make her stop. I tried to get both of them to "try it" so I could atleast nut, but no dice.....after that I vowed to never hook up with a thickster.

Archived