Need some advise.. When the GF is not there for you

30secs

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Ya know what? This is teh troof. Many women seem to have absorbed the whole self-entitlement thing - they just can't be bothered. Just shut the {censored} up, do your job as a White Knight and provide them with everything they want while remaining handsome, cool and aloof.

Or set the {censored} on fire.
:thu:

Honestly, women seem to have become what men have been for years. It's all power dynamics and shallow {censored} until you grow up enough to realize that honesty and communication and growing the {censored} up is a necessary part of a real relationship.

Yep, *SO* many western women seem to feel they're entitled to get everything from a guy and give back very little in return. Even married women that work all too often seem to think that their income is their own play money and expect the guy to provide for everything. IMO, if you expect a man to be your provider and fulfill all the traditional gender rolls (which I think is bs anyways) then they need to be willing to fulfill theirs. All too often that is not the case though. Total bs, and will only result in more divorce and screwed up families, IMO. Not saying all western women are like that, but a lot of them are.

• Members
The aunt part is irrelevant, it was about a family issue that hurt me deeply.

It just makes me realize my GF is pretty selfish, and that sucks, but that's the way she is and now i can feel ok with blowing her off when i have other agendas. something i didn't do before.

PS> she called me a couple of times today saying she's upset we didn't get a chance to talk. it just seems in every relationship there comes a time where a GF is subconsciously sabotaging the relationship for some reason. i know she loves me so it's not that. i dunno. women.

Seriously you just haven't come to terms with your sexuality yet.

Maybe she got tired of hearing you cry about arguments with your Aunt/Dog/friends/etc.....

I want you to get punched in the face for being such a whiny {censored}. :cop:

• Members
Seriously you just haven't come to terms with your sexuality yet.

Maybe she got tired of hearing you cry about arguments with your Aunt/Dog/friends/etc.....

I want you to get punched in the face for being such a whiny {censored}.
:cop:

Everybody...laugh at the internet tough guy! I bet you cried while watching bambi.

• Members

I'm 27 and i dont bitch. once in a while i think i'm allowed to be upset and i do expect my GF to be there for me, as i am for her.

Sorry if i come off emo, i'm really not, just a bit shook up.

It made me think, what will happen in the future if ill need to find solace in her.. what if there is none. She never gave me flack for the times she needed to talk to me and i wasn't available, but then again, i never blew her off.

Women, despite what they say, do not want sensitive types whining and griping to them, particularly about something as miniscule as a fight with your aunt. For the most part they want assholes who will treat them fairly poorly and are IN CONTROL. I don't like it...you don't like it...but it is what it is.

• Members

Dude if I started talking to my wife about stupid {censored} then she'd probably wonder what the {censored} happened. Not because she doesn't want to know, but more because it's {censored}ing lame to call up whining while she's trying to workout without having a tiny bit of patience.

If you can't speak your mind and talk about stuff that bothers you with your wife or your family, then you can't speak to anyone.

These people are the ones that should support you no matter what.

• Members
If you can't speak your mind and talk about stuff that bothers you with your wife or your family, then you can't speak to anyone.

These people are the ones that should support you no matter what.

Being an impatient, whiny bitch is not the same as sharing feelings with a loved one.

She said she'd call him back. Hell probably after she finished sucking off his best friend. :idk:

• Members
Being an impatient, whiny bitch is not the same as sharing feelings with a loved one.

She said she'd call him back. Hell probably after she finished sucking off his best friend.
:idk:

That's true.
She's probably enjoying some big gym boy in the shower or something.

Seriously though, you'll know what to say when you see her and if it's just a bit of an argument with your aunt, let some steam off and don't worry!

• Members
He's not heartless, he's just an dumb jerk from Israel. No wonder they get such a bad reputation as abusive assholes.

We don't tolerate Emo receivers of the butt sex, because we know how to man up and deal with life. :cop:

Did you taste your best friend's cawk n balls when you went to kiss her later? :D

• Members

Wow, a lot of mixed reviews, and people who "claim" to be right, but no one really knows.... I'll give my input on the situation

For one, stop letting women step all over you. I'm sure you're considered the "nice guy" so women are quite easy, if you put yourself into it. Women killed the "nice guys" to be honest, and they're always looking for another, when they get used by the abusive boyfriend, and left the nice guy for this {censored}....
I know the boat you're in, and the best bet, is to paddle out! You don't want this kind of treatment, you don't need it. You put a lot of energy into the relationship, and she doesn't, so there's a red flag right there!

So I'd say toughen up... Talk to your female friends, because the girlfriend isn't going to be there for you anyways, why you have friends. You're not alone, you just need to step out of the box, of the girlfriend is everything

• Members

wow I'm impressed by the level of pussification of some answers here... Apparently, "growing a set" these days means letting a girl treat you any way she wants to.

I agree it is retarded that this guy got all upset because of an argument with his aunt, that's a fact.

But that's not even the point, the point is, if I grab the phone and call my girlfriend to talk about something I feel it's important, whatever the {censored} that is, she'd better be doing something REALLY important to blow me off like that...

I would just tell her "next time I call you with something important to tell you, unless you're at work or something, please take 10 minutes of your precious time to listen to it, it's not a whole lot to ask, really "... say it calmly and politely, no need to be a jerk but by all means, say something.

If she gets upset and leaves.. {censored} it, better leave now than to create a pattern in the relationship where she treats you like a doormat and you come back the next day like nothing happened. That's the #1 reason we have a 57% divorce rate in this country, men are too scared to say anything.

Seriously, I have friends who hide gear purchases from their {censored}ing wives, no {censored}.

I've lost a few girlfriends because of {censored} like that and frankly I don't miss any of them. And I'm happy to report that I've been in a 4-year relationship with a wonderful girl who treats me really well and I wouldn't have met her if I continued to waste my time with any of the previous bitches I dated before her.

• Members
All this talk about feelings is making me feel icky.

How 'bout them Giants? They gonna kick some Patriot ass or what?

Whatever team loses, I hope their girlfriends are there to console them...

I'm from New England. Born and raised. I'm a Steelers fan. I like the Patriots, but hate their fans, they are the most fairweather ones of the lot. The old stadium would not be near full before they were a winning team unless they were making a playoff run. I know that when Green Bay, Steelers and a host of other teams from football towns were doing {censored}ty, their stadiums were still packed. Also, if you listen to Pats fans, there should be no such thing as a penalty call against them. The women fans came out when Tom Brady came to the forefront. There's too much of a family atmosphere surrounding the team. I stopped going to my friend John's house for the Bowl, because all the people watching, or trying to watch, or just not giving a {censored} have their {censored}ing kids running around.GRRRR! Face it, there are some women that truly love football, some kids, but most don't and just tag along with their husbands/fathers. I wish football would just be for the true beer drinking asshole guys like it used to be. Kinda tough to male bond with the family atmoshere. Can't talk about that banging chick that you saw at Target the other day, or the lap dance you got at your friends bachelor party the other day.GRRR!:mad: Howz dat for a rant???!!!

Bottom line:Part of me wants to see them make history, part of me wants to see them lose so I can bust my friends' balls.:lol:

Archived