I need some harmless pranks to pull on a co-worker

Lucius

• Members

We've had this war going on for almost a year now. Yesterday I put those little candy hearts all over her while she was working (yes, my ninjatic skills are that good). This morning I came to work and my office was filled with shredded paper including my desk and filing cabinets! I need my HC brothers to help me out!

HC PRANKSTERS 911! Cheers, Lucius

• Members

Does she lock her computer when she's away from here office?

If not, you could always get on there and send some emails letting everyone know that she's getting a sex change, has anal warts, etc...

Of course, that will also probably get you fired, but at least you'd go out on top of your game.

• Members

We've had this war going on for almost a year now. Yesterday I put those little candy hearts all over her while she was working (yes, my ninjatic skills are that good). This morning I came to work and my office was filled with shredded paper including my desk and filing cabinets! I need my HC brothers to help me out!

HC PRANKSTERS 911! Cheers, Lucius

Superglue the mouse to the mousepad, or use velcro if your IT guys are nazi's about computer mouses (I am, but that's cause we never have any to give out)

Archived