Cameron CCV-100 ...canceled my order.

simbasa

• Members

I STRONGLY advise any potential customers to check out the Cameron amp forum before making a decision to place an order for one. That's all I have to say about it here. :mad::mad::mad:

And please read the threads and posts before you start flaming me and make yourself look like an arse. I feel lucky to have gotten my money- minus paypal fee- back.

You know something is wrong when J.B., one of Camerons biggest supporters is now an ex- supporter.

http://www.rig-talk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=26226

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I STRONGLY advise any potential customers to check out the Cameron amp forum before making a decision to place an order for one. That's all I have to say about it here.
:mad:

And please read the threads and posts before you start flaming me and make yourself look like an arse. I feel lucky to have gotten my money- minus paypal fee- back.

You know something is wrong when J.B., one of Camerons biggest supporters is now an ex- supporter.

http://www.rig-talk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=26226

I have no intention of fueling the fire, but in all honesty, Mark's way of doing business has never changed. If anything, the writing was on the wall. Even if he is having serious production issues beyond his control, no one is likely to belive it based on how he has done business in the past. Bummer.:cop:

• Members

I must be crazy, but I think you should actually have the amps in steady production before you start taking money for them...

those amps sound great, but I'll wait for a used one.

(personally I think gooping the circuit is stupid too, but hey, cant blame the guy for wanting to protect his circuitry)

• Members

If I recall correctly, similar/worse things happened with MAKO back in the day- people put down a deposit, waited forever... then found out that he was making and shipping amps to japan at a higher price so the ones who put in earlier kept being pushed back over and over...something like that at least. Then the builder didn't handle it very professionally and posted a few posts that chapped some people's asses and there was a huge shit storm over that at the time.

But now it looks like MAKOs are pretty popular and they are one of the HCAF OMG:love::blah: it's teh bruutallz flavor of the month type of thing so in the long run, I doubt it will hurt cameron much.

• Members

If I recall correctly, similar/worse things happened with MAKO back in the day- people put down a deposit, waited forever... then found out that he was making and shipping amps to japan at a higher price so the ones who put in earlier kept being pushed back over and over...something like that at least. Then the builder didn't handle it very professionally and posted a few posts that chapped some people's asses and there was a huge shit storm over that at the time.

But now it looks like MAKOs are pretty popular and they are one of the HCAF OMG:love:
:blah:
it's teh bruutallz flavor of the month type of thing so in the long run, I doubt it will hurt cameron much.

Hmmm, MAKO shit storm you say :wave:

Archived