Weekly Spam Thread 3/31/08

justcrash

• Members

FOR SALE: Ibanez RGA 121 Prestige w/ Ibanez Molded Hardshell. 9/10!

Guitar is a 9/10. Some very light scratches on the bottom side of the back maybe 3 inches. EXTREMELY hard to tell on this finish. Other than that, MINT. Plays super fast. Very nice guitar. Must go, I have too much.

Excuse the terrible Macbook Pro pictures. You can kind of see the hardshell in the background of some.

This needs to go ASAP. Asking $600 + SHIPPING.

For a quicker response, e-mail me at cpass@mac.com

Photo173.jpg

Photo174.jpg

Photo176.jpg

Photo177.jpg

Photo178.jpg

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm putting up my beautiful custom Mark IV head w/footswitch for sale. I ordered this directly from Mesa and it is in beyond perfect condition - never gigged. The pictures speak for themselves. $1750 obo + shipping. Only interested in cash... It will ship in original shipping box with all original docs, cover, etc...

mkiv.JPG

settings.jpg

eq.jpg

PM me or email @ henning3@cox.net

Steve

• Members

ENGL Screamer 50w Combo

I bought an Engl Screamer 50w combo a few months ago while waiting to start up a music project which fell through. It has since been sitting in the original box with original papers waiting to be used. I just moved apartments and am trying to get rid of stuff.

I have the original receipt showing I purchased it from musiciansfriend on 11/01/07. I have the original box, warranty cards, manuals and all packaging. You would literally be buying this brand new and the warranty will transfer since I will give you the receipt.

If you're interested in photos let me know

I'd like to get $1,000 make your best offer

Keeley Compressor

I have a used original Keeley comp. It's got some scratches and scuffs but works absolutely perfectly.

Electro-Harmonix Deluxe Memory Man

I have a used Electro-Harmonix Deluxe Memory Man for sale. It's a couple years old and has spent most of its life in my rack being used through a loop switcher.

It has sharpie marks around the nobs for my used preset but other than that it's in great condition and absolutely not mechanical or sound quality issues.

One of my favorite pedals of all time, I just don't used it anymore.

I can snap some photos for you if interested. Thanks!

• Members

Marshall DSL 50

This is a 1998 model with the much desired Drake transformers.

I don't like calling any used amp "Mint" but this one is as close as they come.

No issues, everything works perfectly, and sounds fantastic!

Includes footswitch.

Price - $750.00 + $45.00 Shipping (Meticulously Packed FedEx Ground) USA only please!

Will split PayPal fee

No fee for PayPal eCheck, Postal Money Order, or Certified Bank Check.

Not interested in any trades.

- Features:

- 100% pure valve signal path using EL34 valves .

- Two channels - Classic Gain and Ultra Gain.

- Crystal Clean to massive Crunch switching on the Classic Gain channel.

- Lead 1 to Lead 2 switching on the Ultra Gain channel.

- Tone Shift switch to reconfigure the way the tone section [particularly the

Middle control] works.

- Deep Switch which introduces unique Marshall resonance circuitry for increased bottom end.

- Effects Loop with level selection switch.

DSCN0030.jpg

DSCN0038.jpg

• Members

Tubeworks Mosvalve RT-2100 by BK Butler

100 watts

12"

(2) 12ax7 preamp section, solid-state power section.

Needs a new potentiometer in the master volume and an input jack. The footswitch could also use a rewiring, but it is included.

Other than that, its an awesome amp and is functional.

DSCF0112.jpg

$115 shipped, paypalled.

• Members

I have a Hughes and Kettner MKI that has been modded to MKII specs by Hughes and Kettner in Germany it took me 2 months to get it back from them. It has the same tone as the MKII ( I have a MKII ) ,the only difference is the aesthetics of the head. If you don't need the blue led's then I can save you an assload on the head, I am asking 1500 plus paypal fee's and i'll go half on shipping since this thing weighs a ton. It is the 6l6 version and has reverb and it also has the MKII update. the only thing it don't have besides the new look is the half power switch.

i may be interested in trades if it is an engl or a framus + - cash of course on my or your end

I'll post pics later since the head is at the jam spot

• Members

FS/FT

Keeley BD-2 Phat Mod (Very close to new; few tiny scratches, little velcro on bottom) - $125 shipped

100_1562.jpg

100_1563.jpg

Digitech Whammy RI w/box, manual, extended service plan, and adapter (like new except no rubber feet and couple of small strips of velcro) - $165 shipped

100_1565.jpg

Want:

Fuzz

Wah

Trem

OCD

Crunch Box

Seek/Ooh Wah

Seek Wah/ Tremorama

Other stuff

I also want a tele. I'll trade those two pedals and my Artcore for the right one + cash if anyone is interested.

• Members

SD alnico II pro double black neck, tried for 20 minutes, unsoldered and put back in box...full leads, $75 shipped CONUS

SD SH-14 Custom 5 black/creme lp bridge length leads, $40 shipped CONUS

SD Classic Stack for Strat factory sealed matched set of 3, new in box, with black covers, $175 shipped CONUS

Dimarzio Virtual Vintage Pro strat bridge position, factory sealed, new in box, white cover, $65 shipped CONUS

accepting offers

• Members

Selling as a pair of 16 ohm Eminence speakers:

(Taken from my Splawn cab)

Quad of matched JJ kt77 (used functioning perfect, offers)

Quad of matched JJ EL34's (used functioning perfect, offers)

Quad of JJ pre's (unused, offers)

Hey, a friend of mine might be interested in those pre's for his Peavey XXX, how would those KT77's work in the power section of his XXX or my Mesa Tremoverb combo and would either of the amps have to be biased for them? PM me. Thank you.

• Members

Bad Cat Tone Cat - $900

Two Rock Emerald - $1100

Gibson Les Paul Standard - $1250

Gibson Les Paul Classic - $900

All prices shipped ConUS...

DSC00440.jpg

DSC00374.jpg

DSC00372.jpg

April 1st - Priceless

Archived