Weekly Spam Thread 3/31/08

justcrash

• Members

FS/T: Epiphone G400 in Alpine White w/ HSC. Guitar's in good condition with the only blemish of any sort being a dent on the front near the right cutaway.Bought it new in October and never really bonded with it, so I'd rather let it go to someone that will actually play it. Comes with a Musicians Gear HSC that in good condition as well. I'm looking to get $300 shipped for it or I'm looking to trade it towards a Fender tube amp (DRRI or Pro Reverb) or a LP style guitar.

g400009.jpg

and the blem

g400006.jpg

Also considering selling my Mesa Boogie .50 Caliber+, will get pics up of that soon.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

All of it has to go so feel free to throw out offers I'll get some pix soon.

FOR SALE...guitar prices don't include shipping

GUITARS

1) EPIPHONE LP CUSTOM $325

*Transparent wine red

*mahogany body

*rosewood fretboard

*gold hardware

*stock

2) LTD SC500 STEPHEN CARPENTER $350

*black finish with chrome hardware (stock)

*alder body

*neckthrough maple neck

*rosewood fretboard

*24 extra jumbo frets

*hum/hum/sc (duncan designed)

*hardshell TKL case

3) LTD M100 $100

*project guitar

*basswood body

*maple neck

*rosewood fretboard

*24 jumbo frets

*no pickups (routed for hum/hum)

*gig bag

4) AGILE AL2000 $125

*was a cherryburst, now it's a semi refinished amber finish

*mahogany body

*maple neck

*rosewood fretboard

*22 jumbo frets

P I C K U P S (None are F-Spaced)

EMG 58 $50

*Old school design, the 58 is kinda like a PAF meets P90 with EMG power

*Original wiring (no quick connect)

EMG 60A $60

*Same as the 60 but with an Alnico magnet so you have warmer tones

SEYMOUR DUNCAN JB $50

*bridge

*zebra

SEYMOUR DUNCAN 59 $50

*neck

*black

WCR GOODWOOD $150

*Bridge

*Double Creme

*GREAT oldschool PAF tone

WCR CROSSROADS $150

*Neck

*Double Creme

DIMARZIO BREED $45

*black

*neck position

SEYMOUR DUNCAN LW MUSTAINE SET $150

*bridge and neck set, based on the JB/Jazz combo, active setup

*I had to clean these when I first received them, so it's kinda a shiny chrome with no DM signature logo on the cover

SEYMOUR DUNCAN HYBRID $50

*bridge position

*Custom/59 hybrid

*zebra

PEDALS

1) BYOC DELAY $35

*currently doesn't produce sound but it does power up. The wrong power supply was used and I think it fried a chip or something.

2) ELECTRO-HARMONIX BIG MUFF $35

3) ELECTRO HARMONIX SMALL STONE $40

All items are located in Juneau, Alaska (99801) and will be shipped via USPS priority mail. This is the cheapest, safest, and fastest shipping method since we have no roads in or out of town.

I have done plenty of good deals on harmony-central, ada depot, esp guitars board, the gear page, les paul forum, rig talk, the boogie board, seymour duncan board, sevenstring.org, jemsite, etc. I also have 100% positive ebay feedback under the user id "monty-jay"

Paypal is preferred but money orders are fine too. Please feel free to email me at montyjay@gmail.com if you have any questions or are interested in anything. Thanks!

• Members
FS/T: Epiphone G400 in Alpine White w/ HSC. Guitar's in good condition with the only blemish of any sort being a dent on the front near the right cutaway.Bought it new in October and never really bonded with it, so I'd rather let it go to someone that will actually play it. Comes with a Musicians Gear HSC that in good condition as well. I'm looking to get $300 shipped for it or I'm looking to trade it towards a Fender tube amp (DRRI or Pro Reverb) or a LP style guitar.

Any interest in trading for this:

2386178265_cccc77510f_o.jpg

• Members

I have an Ibanez CS9 RI Chorus pedal for sale. It is in excellent condition, never gigged, not an effect I use much so here it is and only $65 plus shipping.

I have 100% eBay feedback as gt5litre.

gt5litre

• Members

Older Black Face Dual Rec. Sounds amazing! I prefer the older duals to the new 3 channels that they make now a days. Very organic and no high end fizz!! Nice robust clean channel. Has a few bumps and bruises but nothing major by any means. The Mesa 6L6 Tubes have very few hours on them.

$1,250 obo. shipped and pay-paled.

As far as trades....I am open to guitars, pedals, amps...what do you have?

4.jpg

2-2.jpg

• Members

For sale is my EVH 5150 III head in Ivory tolex. Like-new, never gigged, the plastic is still on the emblems. Factory Sovtek power tubes and footswitch with cable. No smoke, beer, dents, dings, blemishes etc. whatsoever. I love the amp, but I have something incoming and I need to sell.

$1,600 Shipped with verified PayPal, CONUS only. NO TRADES.

Local Cleveland people are welcome to test drive and I'll knock off a chunk of the price for a local sale.

PM with interest.

IMG_5713.JPG

• Members

Hey, heads up guys. I wanted to let everyone know about a free pedal give away at Gear-Monkey. Actually, there are 4 free pedals give-away this month. Last month was a Boss pedal give-away, it was so much fun, it's going to continue again for the month of April.

Read more details here: Free Guitar Pedal Give-Away.

Here are actual photos of the free guitar pedals.

DSCN4342Small.jpg

• Members

Dimarzio Super Distortion DP-100 and PAF Joe Brand New! F-Spaced. I just paid $155.00 for both of these pickups. I bought them because I wanted to try something different. They spent 2 hours in my ESP, and I decided I like my Duncans, because you can't teach an old dog a new trick. These are literally brand spankin' new. $110 for the pair shipped in CONUS. PM Me. Paypal or USPS Money Order OK. Thanks!

• Members
One Small ding on the top corner of the headstock not a crack. I bought it like this.

Great guitar. Amazing tone and plays great.

Asking $800.00 shipped OBO

Bolt-in

Left-handed version available*

US Swamp Ash body

AAA Flamed Maple top (bookmatched)

Ovangkol neck

Tigerstripe Ebony fingerboard

Traditional Custom inlays

Scale length: 25,5" (648 mm)

22 jumbo frets

Plek Technology used for Guitar Set Up

Original Seymour Duncan pickups: SH-1 (neck), SH-4 (bridge), with chrome covers

Framus 3-way switch

1 x Push/pull volume control for humbucker splitting

1 x tone control

High Polish Finish (Natural, Stain, Sunburst, Blackburst or solid)

Framus locking machine heads

Tune-o-matic bridge with stop tailpiece

Warwick security locks

Chrome hardware

Framus low friction nut

Weight**: 3,9 kg

Framus Nickel Plated Steel strings (.009" - .046")

Comes with hard shell case

Picture125.jpg
Picture129.jpg
Picture126.jpg

bump

• Members

pickups and marshall jackhammer on the bay

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EMG 81
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...cSELL.m315.lVI
Marshall jackhammer
BL 500xl

Bids starting at 99 cent

• Members

Alright guys, here's the deal:

I need a head! Preferably 100 watts, but if it's a cool head I could deal with 50 watts.

but...and there's always a but...i don't have any cash! all I can do is trade.

and, honestly, I'm really asking a lot with this deal because I don't have any really great pieces of gear. I'm mainly looking for cheaper solid state heads something like:
marshall valvestates
peavey transtubes
crate GT3500H
Ampeg VH140-C
line 6 spider series
hell, i'd even trade for a cheap rack setup provided the deal was right!

you get the idea.

so, here's what I've got to trade (i'll post pics if there's interest):

- Douglas 5 string Fretless bass, brand new still in the box from rondo. put a set of DR high beams on

- Applause by Ovation AE-28 Black, bought around 2000, used for a high school guitar class and then it's just sorta sat in it's case. black chipboard case included

- Alesis SR-15 drum machine, brand new in the box never been used

- Roland Cube 15 combo, a little old but works in perfect condition

- Squier Strat Affinity Series, bought back around 98. it's a little beat up, but definitely usable. includes wang bar and back plate.

- Coffin Case, black molded plastic with velvet purple interior. bought back before they were available in musicians friend

- RockBass Case, for bass guitar. has some stickers on it. i'm sure you can remove them if you wanted.

i've probably got some other stuff i'm not thinking of.
in general all of this equipment is in great shape, I take care of my gear and if i didn't think it was in good shape, i wouldn't sell it.

the idea i'm thinking is that someone could throw me a trade offer on a head and I could trade you for one or more of any of the items listed.
pretty much any reasonable offer won't be denied.

and just to be sure this is clear: I don't have any cash I can put in on a deal but I will pay for shipping on all my items, all you have to do is ship your head to me!

thanks,

Nick

Archived