Weekly Spam Thread 3/31/08

justcrash

• Members

I have a Pod XT That I purchased new. Comes with the box, manual, and power supply and includes the Classic Amp model pack.

It is in excellent condition, never gigged and I am asking only $165 plus shipping. I have 100% eBay feedback as gt5litre.

gt5litre
SOLD PENDING PAYMENT

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I have a black Harm 3 12-string i bought about 1.5 years ago. Actually in mint condition and ready to play. The neck is alot wider than a Rick and a lot easier to play. Comes with 3 mini-humbuckers and does the jangle and like OD as well. Comes with a very good gigbag too.

Only $325 plus shipping.

gt5litre

SOLD PENDING PAYMENT

• Members

The amp is in mint condition and comes with the MIDI footswitch as well. I'm only interested in a Mesa Boogie Mark III plus cash or a newer Bogner XTC 101B (straight up) as a trade.

$2150 shipped CONUS. Will split paypal fees...

IMG_2822.jpg

• Members

FS:

MXR Carbon Copy, SOLD

MXR Micro Chorus, great chorus pedal, just bought it back from gorebuc, but don't need it, has been tapped to accomodate an AC adapter, and has had a new chip put in, $90 Shipped

EHX Metal Muff, strip of velcro on the bottom, works flawlessly, comes with box and all papers, $60 Shipped

MXR Micro Amp, small chip on face, no box or papers, $55 Shipped

MXR 10 band EQ, SOLD

Sirius Sportster 5 (canadian version, same thing as the american one but you have to register it at sirius.ca instead) docking module with all car accessories, unopened box $100 Shipped

4saleagainrm4.jpg

• Members

Goodrich active optical volume pedal (LDR2) $230 shipped

goodrichfull.jpg

top of the line volume pedal, absolutely no loss of tone when lowering the volume

goodrichside.jpg

goodrichbottom.jpg

blurb I swiped from online shop:

"This pedal has selective inputs - Plug into NORMAL mode or BRIGHT mode. It also has 2 outputs for driving 2 amps or you can use 1 output to go directly to a mixing board or tuner. This pedal has No Pot, No Battery, No Racks or Pinions and No Moving Parts. It is a product of modern technology. It is extremely quiet and free of distortion. This noiseless, no-loss, distortion free operation requires more power than a battery can provide so it comes with a plug-in power supply. The Goodrich LDR2 has more headroom than any other pedal with no clipping regardless of how hard a string is picked.

There is No Tonal Change from Full On to Full Off regardless of which input is used.

This pedal also includes R.F., Filtering so that you won't hear cell phones or intercoms. This pedal has an adjustable tensioning device that maintains the setting when your foot is removed from the pedal."

They don't make these any more and they can be hard to find, so here's your chance if you've been looking for one

• Members

Well I've been cleaning out the shop and have rounded up some stuff that I don't need. Not looking for any trades.

Dimarzio pickups.......most of these are new. I installed them in my gtr to try out and see how they sounded. All have original lead length and look like new.

Breed neck and bridge F spaced set in black. $100.00

Humbucker From Hell reg spaced in black...Paul Gilbert! $50.00

Norton F spaced in black $50.00

Virtual T tele bridge pickup $50.00

Pair of THD Yellowjacket adapters converts EL34's to EL84's. Probably an hour of use on these, comes with the EL84's. $70.00

MOTU 2408MKII recording interface for PC/Mac. 8 ins / 8 outs, ADAT lightpipe, Tascam connectors, PCI324 card, booklet and Audiodesk software for MAC. Works great with CUBASE too! $ 250.00

Johnson J Station with power supply, manual and has been updated with the last set of models that were available $75.00

Boss DR5 drum machine/ sequencer.....a great practice tool. Easy to program, good sounds and small! Comes with the manual and optional power supply $125

Seymour Duncan pickups.......

JB JR bridge pickup in black (about 6 inches of lead) $50.00

Hot Rails in black (about 6 inches of lead) $45.00

Alnico II Pro neck in Black $ 50.00

Tom Anderson H2 bridge pickup $50.00

There will be more as I go thru stuff......Paypal is fine if you catch the fees.

EDIT

Alesis Quadraverb effects unit.....I bought this new many moons ago and don't need it anymore. Comes with power supply and possibly the manual if I can find it....$125.00

Alesis Midiverb II effects unit......I bought this one new as well....presets only and has stereo in/outs. Great drum verbs for live use......$75.00

Behringer Multicom 4 channel compressor.....$75.00

Behringer Multigate
4 channel gate........$75.00

Tascam DA20 rack mount DAT recorder....bought it new and used it only a few times. Its good for recording gigs/ rehearsals and mixdowns (if anyone still does that sort of thing). No clue on how much.......

George

• Members

Hey guys, I've got a GCB-95 Crybaby that I've modded to true-bypass, with an LED that I'd like to trade for a chrome OFR. The wah's in absolutely perfect condition, as I bought it to replace my rev e, but I ended up being able to fix my old one.

So, please, someone help me out!

Original Floyd Roses only please.

• Members

Time to unload some stuff I rarely/never use. I baby my gear, so everything is in proper working order and at least good, if not excellent condition.

Squier51_1.jpg

Squier 51. 2 tone Sunburst. All original. All I did was change the strings, set it up and put different knobs on it. I was going to mod it but lost interest. Pictured with replacement black knobs but have put the original silver ones back on it. Very little playing time, excellent condition.

$125.00 shipped.

SOLD

RRS_1.jpg

RRS_2.jpg

Fender Roland Ready Stratocaster. MIM. Basically a standard MIM Strat with the Roland pickup and electronics installed. Much better tracking than putting a GK3 pickup on a guitar. Guitar is stock and in great shape except minor rash on the back (no wood showing). Not sure how it got there since I never wear a belt when I play. Fender HSC, wrenches, hang tag, literature included. Case was from a different guitar and has some scuffs but no damage.

$525.00 + shipping.

GK_1.jpg

GK_2.jpg

Roland GR-33 Guitar Synthesizer. Complete with all literature, AC adapter and 13 pin cable. Works perfect, excellent condition. I never became the guitar synth wiz I thought I'd be and it just sits in the box, unused.

$425.00 + shipping.

VS_1.jpg

Marshall VS102R. 3 channels, 100 watts, 1 - 12AX7, 2 12" Celestions. Footswitch and manual (downloaded from Marshall) included. Tolex and grille cloth are in great shape, 2 of the "feet" are missing, so I put the remaining 2 on the front for a tilt back effect but it isn't noticeable. Good, loud combo amp but I haven't used it since I got my DC-3.

$250.00 + shipping.

Confoundedbridge.jpg

Fender bridge with heavier sustain block and improved saddles for MIM Strat. I think newer MIMs have this type of sustain block but older ones had the thin, lightweight one. This is a direct replacement for a MIM Strat, won't fit USA, don't know about MIJ or non Fender Strat copies. No bar included. Also has sturdier saddles than the flimsy stock ones I've seen on most Strats.

$35.00 shipped.

SOLD

Paypal or money order.

• Members

Sirius Sportster 5
(canadian version, same thing as the american one but you have to register it at sirius.ca instead) docking module with all car accessories, unopened box
$100 Shipped

4saleagainrm4.jpg

I was late on the MXR CC Delay!!!!! Dayum!!!! :mad::thu:

How much did it sell?

• Members

Time to get involved and quit lurking...

I have a Squier Std strat in CSB up on gear-vault...BIN of 150
http://www.gear-vault.com/100681,auction_id,auction_details

And for you guys looking to tool around on a metal guitar...I'll be listing a SX SEG1 Std+ w/the flame top and FR...its more greenish/gray than black and it has some binding discoloration on the lower horn that I need to get a pic of...otherwise its nice. It will include a nice (IMO) CNB gig bag that has some pretty thick padding. BIN of $145-150 shipped probably...

• Members

I'm looking for your dark 8 ohm or 16 ohm speakers.
cheap.

swamp thang.
jaguars
g12-70
cl80
mc-90
legend v12
governor
etc.

tell me what you havee!

I can trade you

two-- 16 ohm carvin v30's in mint condition.
two-- 8 ohm sheffields (from a 5150 combo)

• Members

One Small ding on the top corner of the headstock not a crack. I bought it like this.
Great guitar. Amazing tone and plays great.

Asking $800.00 shipped OBO

Bolt-in
Left-handed version available*
US Swamp Ash body
AAA Flamed Maple top (bookmatched)
Ovangkol neck
Tigerstripe Ebony fingerboard
Traditional Custom inlays
Scale length: 25,5" (648 mm)
22 jumbo frets
Plek Technology used for Guitar Set Up
Original Seymour Duncan pickups: SH-1 (neck), SH-4 (bridge), with chrome covers
Framus 3-way switch
1 x Push/pull volume control for humbucker splitting
1 x tone control
High Polish Finish (Natural, Stain, Sunburst, Blackburst or solid)
Framus locking machine heads
Tune-o-matic bridge with stop tailpiece
Warwick security locks
Chrome hardware
Framus low friction nut
Weight**: 3,9 kg
Framus Nickel Plated Steel strings (.009" - .046")

Comes with hard shell case

Picture125.jpg
Picture129.jpg
Picture126.jpg

• Members
This is probably a long shot but does anyone have any tweed grill cloth?

I need a piece about 26" wide and 6" tall. I need something to match an avatar cab like this.

tg212hblackwheat.jpg

i have some. its the actual avatar stuff. its enough to fit a 4x12

Archived