anyone tune to: A = 432hz

Johansolo

• Members

http://432hz.org/

Music on a basis tone of A=432Hz is more transparent, more marked, clearer, gives an obvious musical picture and the Overtones and undertones moves more freely and can multiply themselves more. Music based on 440Hz represents emotions and locks up the head. By lowering the pitch 440Hz - 8Hz to 432Hz, the music changes. Which first was painful to the ear changes into a beautiful, warm music whereby relaxation is natural. Overtones are decisive for the sound, this holds for instruments as well as the human voice. The piano tuned in A= 440Hz creates an artificial clarity and strengthens the high stress levels of today. The instruments on which Mozart and Verdi composed their masterpieces were in 432Hz -is the same as C=256Hz- pitched. The original Stadivarius violin was developed to resonate at 432Hz.

anyone try this???

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This puts the term, "tone nazi" in a new light for me
:)

I lol'ed at this part.

In 1939 Nazi propaganda minister Joseph Goebbels dictated 440Hz as the standard tuning pitch. This to let people think and feel in a certain manner, and to keep them a prisoner of a certain consciousness.

Ohh Goebbels. :rolleyes:

• Members

From a physics standpoint, I don't see how this could be possible. I'll give it a try tonight to see if I notice any difference though.
:thu:

You know that you can reinforce/alter brainwaves with sound, right? While I doubt, just intuitively, that simply detuning a few hz is any different for anything other than the particular frequency specified, in this case A, there are interesting things that the brain can not resist.

http://www.metafilter.com/31901/You-are-getting-sleepy

• Members

You know that you can reinforce/alter brainwaves with sound, right? While I doubt, just intuitively, that simply detuning a few hz is any different for anything other than the particular frequency specified, in this case A, there are interesting things that the brain can not resist.

that's a confusing program

• Members

Have any hard science to back that up?

• Members

that's a confusing program

Cool Edit use to have it as a plugin where it would encode your music. So you could have death metal and pulse the user :mad: and then have an interlude and pulse them dreamy :bor:.

Sadly, I just think it shows more how we are just cool machines that are somewhat aware of ourselves.

• Members

Cool Edit use to have it as a plugin where it would encode your music. So you could have death metal and pulse the user
:mad:
and then have an interlude and pulse them dreamy
:bor:

Sadly, I just think it shows more how we are just cool machines that are somewhat aware of ourselves.

ooo so it's like pulses?

like an impulse response-type cabinet?

man.. If I could figure out how to do thisssssssssssss hooo man.

try to find the plug-in name for meeeeeeeee please?

• Members

Have any hard science to back that up?

it's right there linked I believe.

Just google "brain wave synchronization sound" or something along those lines. You'll get scientific hits back to like the 30's.

This isn't at all new or crackpot.

• Members

it's right there linked I believe.

Just google "brain wave synchronization sound" or something along those lines. You'll get scientific hits back to like the 30's.

This isn't at all new or crackpot.

+1

I've heard about this countless times. +

Jigglypuff. HELLO.

• Members

That metafilter.com site is hard science? Oh boy...

I asked whether you had any hard science not because I haven't heard of this before, but because I've never seen any credible information supporting it.

I never said it was new or anything, but being old doesn't give it any credence to me. People have believed all kinds of bull{censored} and I'd go so far as to say that they believed more of it in the past due to lack of knowledge.

• Members

Cool Edit use to have it as a plugin where it would encode your music. So you could have death metal and pulse the user
:mad:
and then have an interlude and pulse them dreamy
:bor:

a guy i know did this with his bands song and it made me and my friend hallucinate. fun stuff

Archived