Tell me about the Fender Super Reverb....

Cliff Fiscal

• Members
LMAO, my gear funds have dried up for now. The trip next weekend is already over $500 between hotel and studio. After food, gas, beer, etc I'm sure I don't want to know.
:p

Da wife would have my head on a platter
:D

Not on my account. ;)

Joo missed it, mang!

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators
more about it here:

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/forums/showthread.php?p=28066162&posted=1#post28066162

I'm an OJ guy normally, and I hate posting the same thing in multiple forum sections.

It's a mutt, and it sounds so good.
:love:

Very attractive. Yeah I saw your post, but what the heck, right? It's gorgeous and it isn't like you're a spammer or some stupid stuff. Now YOU get to make ME some clips! :love:

• Members
:lol:

I might have to snag a Timmy then. $129 ain't no thang.

$105 for a Timmy, $155 for a TIM -- direct from Paul C. -- but you have to wait at least three months. I had to wait 10 months for a Timmy. For a while there were guys "scalping" them for twice the price -- and people would pay it rather than wait nearly a year to get a pedal.

Anyway, call brad at www.tonefactor.com and see if he's got any instock. I hear he's got Timmys for $129.

Sorry for the thread hijack. :cop:

• Members
$105 for a Timmy, $155 for a TIM -- direct from Paul C. -- but you have to wait at least three months. I had to wait 10 months for a Timmy. For a while there were guys "scalping" them for twice the price -- and people would pay it rather than wait nearly a year to get a pedal.

Anyway, call brad at
www.tonefactor.com
and see if he's got any instock. I hear he's got Timmys for $129.

Sorry for the thread hijack.
:cop:

Gat damn TGP peoples.

Thanks for the link :thu:

• Members
I'm on the fence about buying a blackface modded silverface Super Reverb.....

I'd like to here your opinions about the old ones and the newer ones:thu:

:idk:

all those big Fenders sounded nice if you like boat anchors!!

• Members
It's not too bad.....I can carry it in one hand......and having it be taller then wide, it's not as much of a pain in the ass as my 2x12 combos with big iron.

They have some mighty fine tone to em!!!!!!!my lazy ass has gotten spoiled by my little but loud combo amps..especially my little Mesa Rocket!:)

Archived