I HATE THE POLICE.....rant/prayer request

freakk guitarist

• Members

Your mistake was calling the cops in the first place.

You should have just made him disappear after he showed up with the knife.

Now there's a paper trail of him and the two of you interacting and if you do anything to him you'll be in trouble.

Next time you'll know better.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

{censored} that. No reason to let the dude dictate their lives. I still stand by my second suggestion...put an end to it for good.

Chances are he can't be with her 24/7. Work? Even if he was who's to say the other guy wouldn't shoot first?

And to those talking about the guy being black, HE'S not black, the two other guys are that were holding him down.

• Members

Chances are he can't be with her 24/7. Work? Even if he was who's to say the other guy wouldn't shoot first?

And to those talking about the guy being black, HE'S not black, the two other guys are that were holding him down.

everyone looks black to you if you've got bananas for eyes!

• Members

{censored} that. No reason to let the dude dictate their lives. I still stand by my second suggestion...put an end to it for good.

+ like a million.

I'm not going to let some uneducated, drugged up walking pile of {censored} force me to move all over the country because of HIS mistakes.

To the OP: Get yourself a gun, carry it with you at all times, and wait for him to start this {censored} again. These "gangstas" need to act like real men.

The reason why I'm so "energized" by these drug/gang problems is because I had to go through this {censored} myself while I was attending a local college. It pisses me off to no end.

• Members

+ like a million.

I'm not going to let some uneducated, drugged up walking pile of {censored} force me to move all over the country because of HIS mistakes.

To the OP: Get yourself a gun, carry it with you at all times, and wait for him to start this {censored} again. These "gangstas" need to act like
real
men.

The reason why I'm so "energized" by these drug/gang problems is because I had to go through this {censored} myself while I was attending a local college. It pisses me off to no end.

Well the problem with this thinking is that you are expecting to be around when the sucker strikes again. The only other thing you can do is get a restraining order, call his parol officer, prosecuting attorney, and yes the cops everytime this sucker creates a scene. if you want to deal with the possibility of going to prison for murder, then go ahead and go get a gun carry it around you legally can, and you might get the sucker before he gets you and/or the girl. And if the dude's father is that connected, then good luck with the whole self defense thing, cause a kangaroo court will send you to jail for murder anyway.

• Members

+ like a million.

To the OP: Get yourself a gun, carry it with you at all times, and wait for him to start this {censored} again. These "gangstas" need to act like
real
men.

I agree with you but I think the OP lives in Massachusetts. Chances are he won't be able to get a gun, at least not legally.

OP - you should move your girl to Virginia and make sure the jackass knows about it. You and your girl can both get guns. When he shows up in VA - just hose him down and call for a meat wagon.

• Members

Seriously...what the {censored} is this supposed to do? I'm guessing you've never been around these kind of people.

it's not supposed to stop him, it will instead put the heat on the police and to salvage their reputation the PR department will force the hand of the corrupt cops. He will more than likely get in some kind of trouble if the cops have no choice but to arrest him or be outed as severely corrupt and face administrative action.(in other words, they will arrest him before they lose their job)

• Members

I agree with you but I think the OP lives in Massachusetts. Chances are he won't be able to get a gun, at least not legally.

OP - you should move your girl to Virginia and make sure the jackass knows about it. You and your girl can both get guns. When he shows up in VA - just hose him down and call for a meat wagon.

If he lives in Massachusetts then he wouldn't get a gun...true.

• Members

True. I wasn't protecting someone else (like a girlfriend) in my own experiences. I was protecting myself.

I live in Texas. Down here, we actually encourage others to stand up for themselves. You see, calling the cops is a great idea, BUT it usually takes several minutes for them to show up. Those several minutes could be the difference between life or death. It's a shame we're the only one's that understand this fact.

• Members

I hate these kind of threads because ive had my fair share of nights/weeks in jail for doing extremely rediculous things.... But Nah I dont hate the cops.

If there werent any cops, Youd be dead and all your {censored} would be stolen.
So shut the hell up.

I dont love cops.
But.. I dont hate them either
they keep alotta would-be corrupters at bay
and help keep it safe for my daughter and everybody else
who has a life.

• Members

actually, that is not a true statement..... i hate corrupt cops

my girlfriend/long time friend used to live in NYC and back in the day was involved with some shady people, one being an obsessed cocaine dealer who went to jail and recently got out.... hes blaming her for why he went to jail in the first place and wants revenge, has sent her letters, left her messeges, and made an attempt on her life yesterday while she was doing her laundry, she was walking to the laundry room when a man held a knife to her neck, she screamed and the guy dragged her into the laundry room, where there were luckily 2 men who tackled the attacker and held him till the cops came.... now this is what pisses me off, THE COPS DID {censored}ING NOTHING. this all happendlast night and he was out by 10 am, he JUST got out of jail 4 days ago, broke his parole by going out of state, had a 6'' knife on him, and a 9mm with 1 bullet in it... hmmmm somthing sound fishy? when the 2 men who tackled the guy down tried to explain to the cops "listen, this girl almost got killed' the cops just kinda brushed them off and didnt listen to them... (myGF thinks its because they are black, which is {censored}ed up on the cops part, real {censored}ed up) the police said he had reduciouls amounds of cocaine in his system yesterday. but told her theres nothing they can arrest him for, and no way to get a restraining order against him (not that it would actually do anything). also she knows that this guys father has serious "connections" in NYC and she feels strongly that somebody is getting paid off to let all this happen. i dont get how someone dealing coke, caught with weapons, trying to kill someone, gets a slap on the wrist, while if you get caught with any amount of pot you get arrested and {censored}ed.

sorry this is kinda random and definitely NOT on topic, im VERY shaken up right now and can barely think straight

does anyone have any advice on what to do? instead of just wait untill somthing terrible happens like the police want us to do??? i cant stand not doing anything till its too late.

Whereabouts are you in Mass?

• Members

I hate these kind of threads because ive had my fair share of nights/weeks in jail for doing extremely rediculous things.... But Nah I dont hate the cops.

If there werent any cops, Youd be dead and all your {censored} would be stolen.

So shut the hell up.

I dont love cops.

But.. I dont hate them either

they keep alotta would-be corrupters at bay

and help keep it safe for my daughter and everybody else

who has a life.

This is exactly how I feel. Unfortunately, there are some not-so-good people in the world, and the police do serve to keep this number down. While I hate getting a speeding ticket as much as the next guy, when the patrol drives by my place to make sure that the guys looking to steal my car can't do so, I'm OK with that speeding ticket.

• Members

If anyone pulled that with someone I cared about they wouldn't have to come looking again. If you wanted to play it right you could have her do her laundry late at night alone and be waiting with some buckshot. Just remember dead guys can't sue you...

• Members

There's no way that story is right. You break parole with weapons and drugs your ass is right back in jail, period.

And what do you mean you can't get a restraining order?

Something is missing here fellas, and it's not a gun in the OPs pocket.

• Members

i was doing my laundry in a laundry mat a few years ago and this black guy and his g/f came in and stole two pairs of pants from behind my back when i wasnt looking and i turned around and they were gone- and i was like "WTF"?
so i started looking around for them and looking all in this dudes laundry and his wife/gf's laundry because they were the only other people there besides some old lady and the guy got pissed and was talking all kinds of {censored}...like those people do you understand... and i basically told him to shut the {censored} up that i was going to find my pants...(lol - sounds funny) -- but he went out to his car- and i thought he was going for a gun so i followed him because i wanted to see what was going to go down- and he pulls out this big short handled sledge hammer- and swings it at me- so i called the police.

2 black cops show up and get stories from everyone- and this ...black... is so god damned stupid he actually TOLD THE POLICE that he swung a hammer at my head, thinking they were only there to try to find my pants(lol)

after all is said and done- the cops tell me i can press charges if i wanted to - and the guy would have prolly done some time for assault with a deadly weapon- but if i did- they were going to have him sign against me as well and at least make sure that i went to jail until i saw the judge whenever that would be.

gee i wonder why they did that...

• Members

i was doing my laundry in a laundry mat a few years ago and this black guy and his g/f came in and stole two pairs of pants from behind my back when i wasnt looking and i turned around and they were gone- and i was like "WTF"?

so i started looking around for them and looking all in this dudes laundry and his wife/gf's laundry because they were the only other people there besides some old lady and the guy got pissed and was talking all kinds of {censored}...like those people do you understand... and i basically told him to shut the {censored} up that i was going to find my pants...(lol - sounds funny) -- but he went out to his car- and i thought he was going for a gun so i followed him because i wanted to see what was going to go down- and he pulls out this big short handled sledge hammer- and swings it at me- so i called the police.

2 black cops show up and get stories from everyone- and this ...black... is so god damned stupid he actually TOLD THE POLICE that he swung a hammer at my head, thinking they were only there to try to find my pants(lol)

after all is said and done- the cops tell me i can press charges if i wanted to - and the guy would have prolly done some time for assault with a deadly weapon- but if i did- they were going to have him sign against me as well and at least make sure that i went to jail until i saw the judge whenever that would be.

gee i wonder why they did that...

dUH, to keep you from "snitchin".

• Members

There's no way that story is right. You break parole with weapons and drugs your ass is right back in jail, period.

And what do you mean you can't get a restraining order?

Something is missing here fellas, and it's not a gun in the OPs pocket.

+1,000,000

Makes no sense...

Steve

Archived